- Nike StratosphereAir pollution is an invisible killer, it caused over 7 million premature deaths every year around the world, it’s nearly the population of London. We want to create a collection of sport equipments that can react with the pollution in the air. By making the air pollution visible, people will notice the pollution they may surround by. We want to raise people's awareness about their lifestyle, to call their action to fight against air pollution problems.
- Art Cube_ Start your journey into artsWe created a campaign for Art Fund to encourage students to visit museums and galleries more often by build mini-galleries on university campuses. It can be a relaxing way for them to reduce stress. Problems: Students are under pressure from university works and social activities. Insight: View artworks and proper solitude can be helpful to reduce stress. Proposition: Start the journey into art with the cube.
- British Heart Foundation-Workout for the heartsAiming to get more volunteers for the British Heart Foundation charity shops, this campaign focuses on a specific group: middle-aged men. By highlighting the moral value and health benefits of volunteering, this campaign encourages the target group to volunteer for their health and for other people’s health. Problem: Middle-aged men face the risk of heart problems but don’t feel like exercising regularly. Insight: Moving furniture is a great weight-lifting exercise and can greatly reduce the r
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- University of Central Lancashire, BA (Hons) Creative AdvertisingThe Creative Advertising course at UCLan recruits students with interests in writing, design and media and brings them together to learn how to make work that changes behaviour and promote products, services and ideas. Intelligence, investigation and creativity is part of everyday working practice where research driven insights are brought to life through studio craft and technology to create compelling outcomes that change minds. Using an industry-led model and working with professional age5
- Workout For The HeartsAiming to get more volunteers for British Heart Foundation charity shops, this campaign focuses on a specific group: middle aged men. By highlighting the moral value and health benefits of volunteering, this campaign encourages the target group to volunteer for their health and for other people’s health.
+ Show more