I'm Zee, an award-winning integrated/motion designer based in London with over 5 years experience in a digital agency working with clients such as Jaguar Land Rover, Nando's, King Games (of Candy Crush fame), Travelodge and Deloitte.
Projects credited in
- King Games - websiteDate March 2015 Role Lead UX/UI Designer URL jobs.king.com When I first took the brief from King, they had the biggest games in the world under their belt although no one knew who they were as a business. They wanted to be seen as a serious competitor within the tech industry, not just from an execution point but also lifestyle, diversity and culture.
- Nando's WebsiteDate January 2016 Role Lead UX/UI Designer URL careers.nandos.co.uk From their hot PERi-PERi sauce to the bright, buzzing restaurants; Nando’s is full of personality, flair and passion. The same can be said for their people and culture, but not their digital experience – previously an afterthought on their global website.
- Jaguar Land Rover WebsiteDate June 2015 Role Lead UX/UI Designer URL jaguarlandrovercareers.com Jaguar Land Rover’s existing website was briefed to be updated to a more concise, efficient and visually appealing design. Their core aim was to showcase the premium side of the brand whilst also appealing to niche audiences within hard-to-attract areas of the industry without isolating general users.
London, United KingdomFull Time
As Motion Designer, I oversee the production of all motion graphics content across all clients. Projects include 2D and 3D animation, integrated/live action video and digital content such as banners etc. Having taken an active role assisting at shoots, I also have solid experience in both pre- and post-production, along with an excellent eye for detail and storytelling/concepting. Technically proficient in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator; Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Magic Bullet Colorista II, Google Web Designer. Clients: Boots, Boots No7, Deloitte, HCA Hospitals, Jaguar Land Rover, King, Klarna, Legal & General, Mercedes Benz, Nando’s, Talk Talk, The White Company, Travelodge, Webhelp, Wagamama and Yo! Sushi.
Motion Design Intern
- Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaInternship
Completed an internship with 8TV, a free-to-air Malaysian TV channel targeting the urban youth and Chinese audience demographics. Worked with producers, creatives and brand managers to help produce content, including commercials, PSAs, idents and title breaks.
- Digital Deisgner
- Motion Design
- Creative Editing
- Color Grading
- Sound Design
- Art Directing
BA (Hons) Interaction Design
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Diploma of Multimedia Design
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia