- If you're still looking, I build websites for luxury brands, purely using SquareSpace, happy to help!
- I can send my CV over. I’ve had a bit of experience with Squarespace (it was intended to be a personal website but didn’t carry on)
- Hi Elle,I hope you're well.The project sounds interesting; I've designed work in Squarespace before - https://www.marywadsworth.com/. If you like my style and approach to projects I'd be happy to talk.https://clairecessford.com/cc-portfolio.pdfhttps://clairecessford.com/cc-cv-inline.pdfKindest regards,Claire
- Hi @Elle Pardew ,Take a look at www.hellovlad.studio and www.undonestore.com. If this suits your brand style you can email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Squarespace will not be a problem, I've designed many sites on SQS.Chat soon
- Hi. You can view my work on The Dots. Been working on Squarespace for many years with clients all over the world. I am a featured designer and developer with them. Drop me a message if interested in working together. I also have an archive over on Behance - behance.net/aprintersson. Thank you
- Hi Elle, sounds like an interesting opportunity! Have sent a connection request... would be interested to hear some more about what you're looking for and if I can help. In the meantime, here's a link to my site: www.fullfrontaldesign.com. Hit me up if you think my design style is a fit!
- Hi @Jo Castilho I've just sent you a connection request, if you're ok just to accept that, I can message you with more details?
- Hi Elle,I can design it. Does it have to be squarespace?Jo
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.