- Hi Sophie,If you are still looking for a web design agency, please contact us. We are of 20 designers, front-end and back-end developers, and now offering a significant discount for English website.See our websiteor contact me
- If you are looking for someone, I am going to recommend myself.I use Shopify or WordPress.Shopify is meant for ecommerce website.WordPress is meant for a general website and requires WooCommerce plugin to do ecommerce.
- Hi Sophie,Sounds like a great project! I build Squarespace site, complete with full branding (logos, colour, fonts, brand moodboard etc) to fit your needs.I've worked with brands within the fashion sector for years, so I am sure I can apply my knowledge into the fitness field. Being a dancer for 18 years, certainly puts me into the 'passionate' about sport sector!Hope you find what you are looking for!Lucianne
- Hello Sophie, what is an "affordable" ecomm website in your opinion?
- Sophie,I think Wordpress with Woocommerce plugin is the most common solution for the last five-six years at least. And the most affordable as well: you don't need experienced developers (you can install and configure the plugins by yourself) and use any block builder you like. In addition, every aspect of your website will be configurable: from SKUs to content pages.If you need any help with design or web development, just drop me a line here on TheDots via PM or
- Hello Sophie, check us out at . We might be able to help. We are E-commerce developers, especially focusing on Prestahop and Thirtybees systems only.
- Hi Sophie, we might be able to help!
- Hi Sophie - My company YPG enables startups to transform their ideas into a product. Let’s connect to talk more! I’m certain I can help
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.