Organised by The Good Business Festival
IMPORTANT: You must pre-book your 'pay-what-you-can' ticket via this link here
A global movement for good. We believe in the power of business to affect positive change.
We are more than a business festival.
Think of us as SXSW meets TEDx meets Boiler Room with a hint of Davos*
*minus the private jets
This July, the smartest minds from around the world will join us to think big, galvanise our ambition and drive positive change. With compelling, thought provoking and unexpected programming, the festival will be globally relevant and culturally essential.
It’s pretty simple really – this is the only way forward for the world and for business, so come join us.
- The Good Business FestivalBelieve in the power of business to address positive change
- BBCTo enrich your life, inform, educate & entertain you.
- British CouncilUK international org for cultural & education opportunities
- CoGo - Connecting GoodEthical Living Made Easy.
- DeloitteAlways One Step Ahead
- Design CouncilMaking Life Better By Design.
- Culture LiverpoolCulture is the rocket fuel for regeneration
- Greenpeace UKEnvironmental NGO
- L'OréalProviding the best cosmetic innovations to women and men
- InnocentWe make healthy drinks & give 10% of our profits to charity
- Wieden+KennedyIndependent, creatively driven advertising agency
- The Open UniversityOpen to people, places, methods and ideas.