- 31 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EY, UK
Organised by Protein
23 August 2019 – 25 August 2019
Thierry Noir is holding his first London exhibition in three years: The Thierry Noir Academy of Art.
Having illegally painted over 5 miles of the Berlin Wall during the Cold War, Thierry Noir’s colourful motifs, old lines and timeless visual language have become a symbol of youth culture.
Protein are very proud to partner with such an incredible artist to bring you this special exhibition where all proceeds go to The Kids Network, a mentoring scheme for vulnerable children in Hackney.
Launch Party [open to public]: 7-10pm on Thursday
Public Viewing: Thursday 22rd - Sunday 25th August
- Nina Sobers Stylist - Fashion, Commercials, Music Videos, Still Life
- Shingi Rice Fashion Photographer, Stylist and Creative Director.
- Jessy Gill Creative Strategy Director
- Jack Rowe Designer & Art Director
- Justyna Orlowska Project Manager
- Lorenzo Marri Freellance Creative / Creative Director
- Maxwell Logan Creative Director
- Mirella Aponte Creative/ ART DIRECTOR
- Matei-Alexandru Mocanu Film & Video Director
- Rhoda Tobi Digital Journalist/Multiamedia Artist
- Antoana Petkova Founder, Interior Designer
- Lea Wieser Founder & Freelance Writer