Do you remember what it was like to be a child? A time when your imagination would run rife and it was easy to imagine yourself as a superhero. What was your super power? Flying at the speed of light, X-ray vision, invisibility or the ability to turn your Brussel sprouts into ice cream.
In Creative Super Powers: Equip yourself for the age of creativity, we have assembled some of the world’s leading creative leaders to bring to life the modern skillset for creative problem solving. Powers which will help you re-learn key traits often forgotten from childhood such as adaptability, curiosity, empathy and fearlessness. The super powers of Hacking, Making, Teaching and Thieving.
The book includes contributions from:
· Alistair Barr, Founder, Barr Gazetas
· Annicken R. Day, Founder, Corporate Spring
· David Erixon, Co-founder, Hyper Island; Head of Digital & Innovation, RBS in Ireland
· David Pearl (Pearl Group), Founder of Street Wisdom
· Faris & Rosie Yakob, Co-founders, Genius Steals
· Hugh Garry, Director at Storythings
· Justin Smith, Founder, J Smith Esquire
· Kerry Friend, Creative Director, Bear Season
· Lizi Hamer, Regional Creative Director, Octagon
· Morihiro Harano, Creative Director/Founder, Mori Inc.
· Nadya Powell, Co-founder, Utopia
· Ravi Deshpande, Founder and Chairman at Whyness Worldwide
People who will show you how hacking helps you tackle problems in different ways, how making opens up new parts of your brain, how teaching yourself and others consolidates experience in a fast-paced world and how looking to what already exists is a brilliant tool for solving problems. Expect to come away inspired to use your newly learned creative superpowers to thrive in the Age of Creativity. Cape is optional.
Now available to pre-order on Amazon HERE.
You can read some of our wonderful reviews below: