· Took part in a four-day course run by the Design Council. This involved collaborating with students from a variety of creative courses including Illustration, Interior Architecture and Digital Media.
· The group explored ways in which health services could be improved, and presented these ideas to a panel at Design Council’s headquarters in London.
· The short course required participants to think quickly and generate lots of ideas in a short space of time.
· Learned how to best utilise each team member’s skills in order to create a successful product.
· Developed skills in strategic design, critical and creative thinking and solving complex problems.