Informa, a FTSE 100 company specialising in business intelligence, publishing, networking and events, wanted to bring together thousands of conference events under one concise and transferable brand identity for their Knowledge and Networking (K&N) division.
- To address and reinvigorate K&N’s identity, centralising and improving event experiences and online communications.
- New brand had to be flexible and transferable across a wide variety of sector-specific events and training programmes, whilst maintaining a clear and constant identity throughout.
- Worked on a new and improved tone of voice for the business.
- Developed a uniform wordmark style, colour palette, a family of typefaces, business-wide iconography and rules for photography.
- Initiated content management system, CORE, to enable creation of brands, websites and events much more efficiently and ensuring all created brands were clearly tied together, without losing individuality of each event.
- Achieved £6m in sales within the first 5 months of their platform going live
- Share prices increased by 8% between November 2015-2016