2) What type of skills are required to work as a security guard?
3) Imagine that you are working as a security guard in a commercial building. What would be your first responsibility?
4) What would be the standard operating procedure for determining how a theft took place that was overlooked by security personnel?
5) How would you make sure that undue instances do not transpire?
6) Have you ever found yourself in untoward circumstances where your skills were tested?
7) In your opinion, what three things should security guards do to ensure that they are successful in preventing theft?
8) How does “visibility” help?
9) How do you know when to enlist external help?
10) In what situation would you use a weapon?
11) What made you decide that this is the career you wanted to pursue?
12) Tell me of one of your achievements.
13) Do you have anger issues? If yes, how do you deal with them?
14) How do you manage working the night shift?