IVirtually vivid - Immersive Tech & VR
Like Minded Females & Osaka Labs & Alpaca Communications bring you VIRTUALLY VIVID - #Diversity in #VirtualReality (VR)
- An #immersive #event in September 2019
#Virtual #Reality is the new "go to" #technology and our predicted #buzzword of 2020!
It literally makes it possible to experience anything, anywhere, anytime. It is the most immersive of #reality technology - However, if technology has a diversity problem - VR has it even worse !!
WE WANT TO CHANGE THIS!!
Did you know that?
• 44% of #millennials are interested in VR though only 13% of #females
• VR engagement is clustered around 16 - 34 year olds
• VR is also predominately seen as the "go to" in Gaming (a market which is more male heavy than women)
• The VR market will grow annually by 34% over the next 4 years
• By 2021, the combined market is expected to reach £215 billion
• 1/4 of VR users believe it has the strongest potential to improve #marketing and #advertising experiences
In September, we will be holding an exclusive experience and giving you a view into the future. We will create an event which showcases 2 diverse interactive exhibitions, 3 expert speakers and an art gallery
Olga Kravchenko- Musemio
Elenas Sokolova- Traytec
Enara Nazarova- Flat Iron School
Raspberry Dream Labs
18:30 doors open
18: 45 Introduction
19:00 1st Speaker
19: 20 2nd Speaker
19: 40 3rd Speaker
20:30 Closing statements
How to attend?
Register your interest for tickets as they will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
This event is organised by
Sonya Barlow, Like Minded Females
Sam Gormley, Osaka Labs