May 15th, 2017 - Launch of Artidest Gallery and Zineidest Magazine
Zineidest is the online magazine of virtual gallery Artidest. Together, we hope to champion young artists committed to social change and to bridge the gap between art, culture and politics.
The first issue tackles Gender (in)Equality and is linked to Artidest's exhibition on the same theme in partnership with HeForShe.
See more here: http://www.artidest.com/zineidest/
First issue direct link here: https://www.artidest.com/issue-1
As Editor-in-chief, I have:
– Commissioned each piece from a network of writers, photographers and illustrators
– Always working collaboratively, developed each piece with the authors from the rough outline to the final draft
– Contributed two written pieces myself
– Proofread all written content
– Designed the layout and editorial design of the zine within the constraints of Artidest’s website and aesthetic guidelines (first design: pink, for the launch; second design: white, for archives)
– Collaborated with Artidest Founder Fabrizio Funari and Curator Gaia Giacomelli to ensure concepts touched on with our articles can be easily tied to the themes of Artidest’s Gender Equality exhibition in collaboration with HeForShe