An award-winning, experienced Creative Director with over two decades of ninja skills from strategic design, visual identity, branding, art direction, campaigns through to sonic branding. Born in West Yorkshire, England and now living in Amsterdam Oost. A tenacious approach with a constant drive, enthusiasm and passion for every project; no matter how big or small. A highly motivated creative thinker and problem solver. His ideas are often inspired by those little nuggets of joy discovered in the research phase of a project.
+ Show more
- DOPA - The Department of Pro-ActivenessThis brand was set up to embrace positivity, built upon simple shapes to enable creativity to be injected into it. A monogram features all the letters of the flexible identity which becomes visual language, a container for photography and creative contributors expression. How can we (people within the creative industry) keep our minds free from negativity, doubt, fear and self-sabotage? How can we start to speak positivity into the negative thoughts that disrupt our creative minds on a daily ba
- BolsFollowing on from the redesign of the iconic Bols Liqueur range and the ‘Cabinet of Curiosities’ packaging concept. A playful tone of voice and illustrative style was developed to align with the Bols Geneva (developed by Staat). Each visual illustration portrays the unique flavour characteristics of the Bols liqueur range centred around the iconic drink itself. From key visuals to digital activation, experiential events to POS, this striking launch cuts through the noise of a typically clichéd m
- Sinterklass PromotionA handmade gift from Design Bridge to their clients, in celebration of the most important (and unique) season in the Netherlands – Sinterklaas. The office in Amsterdam once housed the city’s first horse-drawn tram. The wrapping paper was designed to integrate a custom ‘S’ shaped horse silhouette containing an original map of Amsterdam. A bespoke poem for the season was accompanied by a gift card, featuring common Dutch expressions and greetings, along with a chocolate ruby letter ‘S’.
- Listen Without Prejudice27 years after it was originally released and the message behind 'Listen Without Prejudice' couldn't be more relevant. So with that in mind we created a campaign using a number of monochrome words and statements which often engender prejudicial reactions, like 'addict' and 'gay', before revealing their connection to George himself. Supplementing this is a contrasting execution which, rather than challenging viewers to confront their preconceptions, simply celebrates the singer's legacy. Musi
- Rainforest AllianceAlone Doesn’t Work. As humans, we do everything together. We invent together, innovate together, grow together. Hell, we even sauna together. So why would we try to save the rainforest alone? The way to change the world? Be part of something bigger. That’s why we’re asking you to make a choice and make a change. Join the movement for positive change.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Art Directon