I'm a Creative living in London looking for jobs in the creative industry to satisfy my need to learn more. I am also a doodler, pumpkin carver and freelance designer. I have spent the past few years at Falmouth University studying Creative Advertising where I enjoyed it so much that I ended up wanting to continue it into afterwards.
- LunarDo you have an issue getting to sleep at night? Nearly 1/3 of the UK can't, costing the UK around £40 billion each year. Lunar is a drink I designed to solve that! Campaign Line: Stop Counting Sheep, Get Some Lunar, Get Some Sleep Problem: The launch of a new brand and product. Insight: A well known saying when you can't get to sleep is to try 'Counting Sheep.' Strategy: Tell people Lunar is a better way of getting to sleep than counting sheep.
- Spaceport CornwallCampaign Line: Satellites Make Farming Simpler Problem: Spaceport Cornwall launched their first shuttle in 2020 and they want to get it filled with Small Businesses. Insight: Agriculture is the largest small business industry in Cornwall and one of the biggest in the country. Strategy: Show the farmers how satellites can help their business grow.
- RSPCACampaign Line: Show You're Pet Ready Problem: Kids want pets without any knowledge of how to look after them. Insight: If kids could show parents they were responsible enough beforehand they would be more likely to get a pet. Strategy: Show kids what they need to know through a pet trial app before they get the pet.
+ View all
Junior CreativeSatellite Creative
- Tring, United KingdomInternship
This was an amazing experience where I worked alongside some incredibly talented creatives that helped to further my understanding of how the creative industry works and agency life as a whole. During this experience I worked on live briefs, researched into brands & channels for their advertising, as well as presented in meetings to the head of departments and founders of the company. This all helped me understand the reality of working within an agency and how enjoyable it can be. Making me want advertising life even more than before
Landscape DesigerSelf Employed
- Okehampton EX20, UKFreelance
During this position, I worked alongside other more experienced landscapers who taught me the profession to a professional standard. This job was something that gave me a lot of experience with different generations and people that I otherwise may have never had contact with. The job also contained a lot of responsibilities and roles, including: - Accounting - General garden maintenance - Use of heavy machinery - Attention to detail for any more detailed projects people wanted to be done - Client communication
- Web Design
- Brand Management
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Design
Creative AdvertisingFalmouth University
- Falmouth, United Kingdom
This has helped me to advance my understanding of the Advertising Industry and the best way to approach getting into it. Some of the modules I have compleated are (but not limited to): - ADV231 Social Media - ADV270 Consumer Behaviour - ADV280 Storytelling and Transmedia - ADV310 Final Year Project (Dissertation) - ADV320 Advanced Campaign Creation - ADV330 Final Portfolio In extension to this, I have gained additional skills in: Creative Problem Solving, Graphic Design, the Organisation and Creation of ideas and the idea process, as well as many other qualities that I have improved over the years at university.