I am a Creative whose work focuses on emotive audience experiences. I believe in the power of technology, in its ability to give agency to users in a way that you cannot replicate with other mediums. I believe in the depth of empathy you can achieve by transporting someone to view the world as another, or by bringing an unreachable experience to a handheld device. The fast pace of technological development drives my fervent curiosity and need to continuously learn. I believe in the need to stand by your creative vision and to make that vision a reality with empowering motivation that drives a team to create something outstanding. Ultimately, I believe in the power of great ideas. The power to stop someone in their tracks, interrupt their day, awaken something in them. All my work begins with that ambition. I have two years of industry experience as an award winning Producer/Project manager at UNIT9. During those two years I developed a strategic mindset and an understanding of the creative approach. I have worked on over 15 productions, ranging from AI Chabots to Snapchat games to VR experiences to websites where I oversaw design work and creative strategy.
- RecrowdRe-crowd records a one-off gig by using the latest in point cloud, tracking and AR technology to capture a live show and stream that in realtime to users on their devices. Literally crowd sourcing the recording experience. The show is then captured and used as the video for Arcade Fire’s latest single.
- The LegacyTHE LEGACY is a billboard campaign that capitalises on historic uses of Nike Shoes. To enlighten users into the history created in the shoes they are wearing. The campaign dials into the the classic Nike adverts of the 80s, with simple graphics and tight copy. The campaign is told through a series of billboards. Larger than life advertising that visually represents the momental history that Nike has been a part of. Vital moments in sports and culture are highlighted, with the worn sole of that
- I.RobotI.ROBOT is a multi-faceted project that allows users to remote control a robotic arm, creating unique animated content in realtime via a web experience and an AR app. The campaign begins with a teaser video, luring the user in and hinting at the content they could create themselves. The video would hit digital billboards and tv screens across major cities. Following this is the simultaneous release of the website and the AR app. The online project focuses on the ability to remotely control t
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- OnePlus 6: Campaign Launch“OnePlus wanted to expand their audience from an ‘early adopter,’ their existing hardcore fan base consisting of mostly tech enthusiasts, to an ‘early majority’ audience. The first challenge was how to make this happen without losing the original audience,” Gilles Boisselet, ECD, UNIT9.6
- Sainsbury's Egg RollerChallenge This Easter, Sainsbury’s, the UK’s second largest supermarket, helped the nation embrace their inner child with their ‘Never Growing Up’ campaign - part of their big brand idea ‘Live Well for Less’. We were challenged to spread that message online with a shareable and engaging digital experience that would get Sainsbury’s front of mind on the second biggest food retail event of the year. Solution Leverage the playful populist Snapchat platform to launch a truly fun, and addictive, mob1
Toronto, CanadaFull Time
I work with a fantastic team, creating award-winning projects. I own concepting, taking projects from day one on the pitch to completion. Overseeing the creative team, to make sure we are hitting the vision of the project. I review and organise to ensure the project reaches its full potential.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Critical Writing
- Creative Direction
- Creative Concepts
MA Information Experience DesignRoyal College of Art
- London, United Kingdom
Information Experience Design (IED) is an exciting new RCA programme about critical making and experimental design practice, encompassing data visualisation, installations and exhibitions, interface and experience design, making and hacking using a range of materials both physical and digital. We aim to make the intangible tangible and experiential, through interdisciplinary collaboration, contextual inquiry and creative practice.
BA Graphic DesignCentral Saint Martins
- London, United Kingdom
This course equips you to become a versatile practitioner in a wide range of media and professions by offering you a choice of specialisms in design and interaction, advertising, illustration or moving image. You can also study related subjects including photography, printmaking, letterpress, typography and writing.