I have recently finished my 4 years at Huddersfield University studying Graphic Design. My main interests within the subject are Branding, Typography and Print. My work follows an experimental and playful approach because I enjoy exploring new ideas and experimenting with different processes, bridging the gap between analogue and digital where possible. I like to challenge myself and collaborate with other creatives.
- Let GoA collaborative project between myself and Photography student Sara Todorova. - Let Go: A journey of self-discovery during isolation through a series of self-portraits showing the art of the body expressing itself. It explores the importance of letting ourselves slow down and accepting emotions like anger, sadness, disappointment and fear, learning to let them go, rather than fighting them. “I believe we are only human and there is nothing wrong with showing what and how we truly feel, to not f
- F*ck Your MoralsResponding to a 'Speculative Futures' brief, I imagined everyone perceived as equals. I asked myself "What if everyone was on the same wavelength?" like having the same house, car, job role, income, etc... This could be seen as a paradise world to live in because everyone is equal, potentially causing no wars or conflicts. No one is better, or bigger, or more powerful. My artwork is based on the idea of people rebelling against this, wanting to be different and wanting more, therefore protestin
- LaffaBrand Identity concept for Laffa, a Middle Eastern Street Food Truck based in London, which I completed whilst interning at Studio eNaR, Manchester (2018). The brief was to re-work the logo, produce an Arabic inspired typeface and create a series of Lebanese inspired patterns, with a hand made feel, to be used throughout their branding. I re-worked their current logo using lino and ink, fabricating a typeface with a hand-crafted texture. I created a secondary typeface intended for small print an
- WavesInstagram submission for @keep.it.brief weekly challenge. - Waves is an ethical cosmetic start-up company looking to disrupt the market with their new moisturising range. They were looking for a suite of eye catching packaging. I created a multifunctional logo, which can be pulled apart to make a series of icons. The logos, colour palette and products took inspiration from the sea.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- MARTINI: Let's make time!Martini want to expand the reach of their Let’s Make Time campaign whilst encouraging an as-of-yet untapped market of young people to drink Martini. We address this by making Martini something to talk about. As a way to bring people together through the Martini brand, we incorporate a board game into a limited-edition Martini bottle package; the Martini box is an all-in-one game; ready to play. The board game is a modernised version of the traditional Italian game, Game of the Goose. When the
- University of Huddersfield, Graphic Design & AnimationThis year, our students have rebranded a funeral parlour into a Fish and Chip shop (Fish and Crypts), they have designed smartphone apps that encourage ethical offline living in a digital age (Root), they have made the mundane marvellous by re-designing the most banal routines of our everyday lives (Translucent Design), and they have reimagined the craft of sharing stories (Folklore for Modern Folk). The diversity of Final Major Projects demonstrates the unique, in depth design processes each of20
Junior Graphic Design InternApparel Studio UK
- Sandbach, United KingdomInternship
9 month placement. A design and screen-printing studio specialising in sports merchandise. My main job was creating artwork for the current range, typically for sports teams based in Germany and Austria, including football and ice hockey. I carried out a few branding projects: one for the College Hoody Company, which is a new sub-brand of Apparel's and the Colder Cocktail Co, a small start-up company that make quality frozen cocktails for formal events such as weddings and parties.
Junior Graphic Design InternUltimate Creative UK
- Knutsford, United KingdomInternship
2 week placement. Mainly working independently on a brief to brand Tatton Brewery’s new ale ‘Lazy Haze’. Also refreshing Tatton Brewery’s existing logo, making it more modern to appeal to a younger audience.
+ Show more
- Branding Design
- Typography Design
- Print Design
- Experimental Design
- Identity Design
(BA hons) Graphic DesignThe University of Huddersfield
- Huddersfield, United Kingdom
I have recently completed a four year BA Hons in Graphic Design at Huddersfield University. I opted to take my third year as a placement year to gain experience within the industry.
Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and DesignWarrington & Vale Royal College
- United Kingdom
Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design (Graphic Design) (QCF) with the triple grade Distinction* Distinction* Distinction*. Completed at the mid-cheshire campus.