I am an experienced creative team player looking for work opportunities in Japan’s capital. 8.5 years at Nike and 2 successful years freelancing in London for global brands & agencies has equip me with a varied skill set. If you’d like to know more please get in contact.
- Elvie - #FREETHEFEEDForget the chocolate and flowers for Mother’s Day 2019, because this year, Elvie wanted to give new mums a bigger and breastier gift; the freedom to feed and pump with pride. But in order to do that, they needed to smash the taboo around breastfeeding and destigmatize the subject. So, what better way to do it than by inflating five giant breasts, all of varying size and skin tones, across the London skyline, inviting anyone who has ever felt shamed or confined when feeding in public to #freethef
Projects credited in
- NIKE+For Nike we were working on the concept & design for a London Walking Map. On the map you can see how many NikeFuel points you would earn with the Nike+ FuelBand if you decided to walk in Zone 1 between London's Tube stations – rather than take the underground. Urbanologist John Bingham-Hall walked the routes and clocked up the NikeFuel points. These were then crunched and converted into cartography proper by the Centre for Advanced Spacial Analysis, part of University College London and the results were handed to David Luepschen and me to turn into a graphically pleasing map. — A pocket-sized version of the map is available in London's Nike stores.
- NIKE UNLIMITEDNike’s ‘Unlimited’ advertising campaign led to the introduction of the ‘Unlimited Colorway’ collection, which was inspired by the ideas of bodies in motion during Summer 2016’s competitions, along with the vibrant flora and fauna of tropical Brazilian rainforests. The brief to Seen Displays for this progressive powerhouse was to bring their limitless campaign messaging ‘Unlimited You’ to life across 12 stores nationwide. Through dynamic connectivity and decorative celebration, Seen Display’s concepts demanded major scale and impact.
- NikeUK Air Max Day 2016 The 27th March is a special date in a sportwear consumers calenders.. Air Max Day. In the build up to the 3rd year of celebrating london's staple sneaker, a series of experiences in Nike Town and media partnerships were kick started. With Nike Town London essentially becoming the hub of Air Max Day, filled with unique experiences and services for consumers and media. For the first time consumers had the opportunity to become part of the HTM collaboration through the NIKEiD service, which could
- NikeUK Tech Pack ArmouryThe Nike Sportswear Tech Pack Armoury was an immersive experience, which tested the Tech Fleece Aeroloft Collectiion and eight new Sneakerboots against the weather elements (snow, wind, and rain). Hosted in a secret location in the heart of Soho, media and influencers got the opportunity to go though an unique and educational journey. With the primary aim to showcase and educate the Aerolofe collection product benefits, this immersive experience elevated the innovative features, showing to func
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Brand Marketing
- Art Direction
- Brand Activation
- Brand Campaigns
- Consumer Marketing
- Production Management
- Retail Branding
- Retail Design