- Langit Musik2016 - Art direction, UI design, interaction design Langit Musik is a streaming music app for Telkomsel that illuminates the things Indonesians love about music culture - sharing and recommending, collaborating on crowdsourced stations and riding the wave of new trends. The user interface was designed with scalability and vinyl artwork appreciation in mind. Along with redefining its architecture and experience from the previous version, we were given freedom to evolve its identity with a modern
- Paddlepop Dinoterra2012 • Art direction, UI design, design guidelines Paddlepop is a milk-based frozen dairy snack made by Streets and sold in Asia and Australia by Unilever. Popular with ages from 8-12, the brand's digital campaign in 2012 laid the groundwork for cross-channel storytelling, using an online entertainment portal filled with a gaming league and cartoon episodes to extend content engagement.
- AMPed 2.0.12011 • UI Design, Interaction Design, Motion Graphics AMPed 2.0 is a music discovery app designed for the mobile and supported by SingTel’s growing music library of 3 million songs. The idea of ‘infinite music discovery’ was created for the trend of people moving towards social music sites and advocating intelligent playlists.
- Hooked Clothing menu2005 • Interaction design, Flash design Alex Koh, from Hooked Clothings, has always been big on flashy intros and home page menus. So he provided the layout design of the main navigation, and I made it crazy. Flashes of colours provided the hints to explore. Upon rollovers, section titles appeared. To create the effect, the motion was animated frame-by-frrame on the flash timeline, combined with variations of static noise and colour loops, further randomized by code.
- Presentense Exhibition & post-degeneration clip2008 • Art direction, motion graphics, illustrations Bangkok Design Festival invited fFurious to showcase one of our works. Jon-erik and I decided to do an abstract piece based on the work and concepts created for a previous exhibition, Presentense, held at the Substation in 2007. It's a twist on the degeneration idea surrounding the '07 exhibition. Using the illustrations from the previous exhibition, we wanted to see how the objects evolve into uncertainty using sample-based generative art. Generative art by Jon-erik Andreassen.
+ View all
Lead UIPublicis Sapient
Defined and directed systematic design strategies to deliver modular UI solutions for mobile apps to enterprise projects. Designed and simplified design-to-delivery workflows. Managed and mentored designers on objected-oriented design approaches and art direction. Industries : Information Technology, Banking, Automotive, FMCG Clients : Globe, Telkomsel, Bank Central Asia, Citibank, Cycle & Carriage, Fonterra
Senior Digital Art DirectorPublicis Sapient
- Hong KongFreelance
Defined Launch and Campaign guidelines for Asus’s ZenFone 2 mobile phone to ensure marketing consistency for all communication materials across the APAC region. Used a systematic design approach to create a typography framework, based on modular scales and vertical harmonies, to establish visual uniformity in text hierarchies across all formats. Industry : Technology Client : Asus
+ Show more
- UI Design
- Systems Thinking
- Interaction Design
+ Show more