I’m an excitable graphic designer, illustrator and artworker contributing vibrant, practical design solutions for branding and creative content briefs within a progressive agency culture. I was raised in Perth, Australia, with a creative mind fuelled by Steven Spielberg, sporting logos and gig posters. I relocated to London in 2017, escaping my fear of spiders and more importantly progressing my experience within a collaborative environment. I’m excited to start the next chapter in my career and am hungry to contribute my strong skills, enthusiasm and somewhat quirky humour to a brand new creative team.
- Milk DigitalMilk is a digital marketing start-up, specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and content marketing for independent brands. Milk required a bolder tone of voice and art direction to lead it’s branding in order to stand a part from other digital search agencies in the progressing landscape.
- Bacardi AfterglowDuring summer, branded events often seek to engage their audience in the day time. Alternatively, Bacardi owns the after hours, providing people with unique club events to release their vibrant energy and glow after a long day of charging up under the sun. Despite being a symbol of luck in Cuban culture, the Bacardi bat also represents this nocturnal freedom, championing the movers and shakers that party beyond the sunset. Bacardi Afterglow is a bold integrated campaign encouraging Londoners to
- Earn Your StripesEach tiger has a unique set of stripes, much like that of our own thumb prints. They reflect their incredible stories of struggle, survival and triumph against the odds. This insight inspired the art direction for Earn Your Stripes, an integrated campaign that focuses on the significance of the animal's’ experiences in order to inspire and connect with the public. A bold and strong tone and style elevates the WWF conservation vision for these big, brave cats.
- SquareSquare required a vibrant OOH display campaign to reflect the importance of their contactless product offering to small businesses. This typography lead concept is based around the lyrics of the British war-time song “The Thing-Ummy-Bob’ by Gracie Fields, which was used in the brand’s accompanying TV campaign. The compositions hero the contactless product, with the typographical designs characterising it as a humble and hard working asset to local businesses of any size or speciality.
- WA SuperCommunication around Superannuation (or pension plans, depending on where you’re from) can be boring as hell. WA Super, Western Australia’s largest independent super fund, challenges this industry stereotype through a bold OOH and print campaign. A series of vibrant illustrations and print layouts were designed in collaboration with Perth based creative agency Meerkats, promoting the concept that dull investment strategies are often rewarded by spectacular experiences.
- Good EnergyIn an exploration of style, renewable energy provider Good Energy required an alternative, illustrative approach to their digital marketing across various channels. Clean and contemporary illustrations playfully represent wind power and going green, two key information points in Good Energy’s customer reports.
+ View all
Graphic DesignerMilk Digital
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I provided initial Branding and art direction for the digital marketing startup Milk Digital ltd. This involved establishing the organisation’s visual tone and providing website and guideline layouts.
- Perth, AustraliaFreelance
I produced a series of detailed and vibrant cover illustrations for Meerkats' launch of the WA Superannuation 'Boring is Super' campaign. These were used across a number of digital and print applications, including out of home ad spots.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Image Retouching
- Logo Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop