I'm your Bratz girl in a Barbie world. I eat pop culture for breakfast. I've never worn the same outfit twice, and I can put YOU in an outfit you'll never want to take off. I believe that the shoes are the window to the soul, and if you ask me, don't take one item off before you leave the house, add three. STYLIST.SOCIAL MEDIA QUEEN.DRAG ARTIST.
- FACETUNEDEMONHere's an interview I did for a student mag that explains what FACETUNEDEMON is.. FACETUNEDEMON actually came to fruition through my frustrations with Instagram. I’ve had my own personal struggles with eating disorders and body dysmorphia, and I’ve always found Instagram to be a place where I was able to express that in some form. However, as you know, Instagram is also a platform of mass deception, showing one tiny piece of your life in perfect light, using filters that literally give you a fac
- YCN WRAPAs a welshy, I can vouch that recycling is a huge part of our culture. We love to recycle. Fun fact the 'normal' bin only goes out once a month, so you really do have to recycle. Anyway, the brief was to get students in Wales (we chose Cardiff) to get recycling. We wanted to make our campaign fun and easy to digest, the hard truth is that recycling is BORING. So let's make it weird. We want the audience to participate in making their own stupid videos of how they choose to recycle.
- Disown the Past, Wear the FutureA hype campaign for Adidas x Crazy Chaos trainer to be launched in JD sports. We wanted to build a lot of intrigue and confusion, tempting our audience in with a vision of the future. I am fascinated by our digital footprint and existence, we wanted to highlight the fact that the shoe doesn't look to its vintage past, it's a shoe that our audience will step into the future with. It's up to our generation to start the revolution. I was so excited to work with fashion photographer and 3D visual a
- Digital DragDuring lockdown, many queer artists had to take their work to the digital world. My usual habitat tends to be the nightclub, so as this is no longer an option, I have been taking my Drag looks to Instagram. I have been experimenting with editing and image-making, and I am fascinated by the idea that something can exist in the digital world that doesn't exist in the real world. You can have much more fun with your digital self. My most recent image 'got booby milk' was a way for me to take the
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Outrun the Bull - Coke EnegryA two day course brief for Golly Slater - The winning brief A simple but effective campaign, showing Coke energy to be superior using Cokes iconic red colour to represent the Matador used in Bullfighting. The print would be hung up on an actual red Matador in city centers. The Instagram game would be interactive and after 5000 sips you could recieve your first Coke energy for free.
- Leeds Arts University, BA (Hons) Creative AdvertisingThis is an outstandingly strategic and creative course that nurtures individuality through collaboration. It is designed to produce ‘Ideas That Work’ from a new wave of creative leaders in advertising. We provide the tools necessary to grow and channel creativity so that it becomes even more powerful and enjoyable. Creativity sits at the core of our proposition and feeds a common desire for originality and innovative thinking. We utilise copywriting and art-direction as a way into exploring how22
Social Media AssistantNebbity
Leeds, United KingdomPart Time
From launching the Nebbity Pinterest account gaining a growing reach of over 140k unique monthly viewers to snipping off loose threads and quality checking items, this role has allowed me to explore all areas of assisting in a female-owned and run fashion brand. My most recent accomplishment has been designing Instagram content in support of BLM with profits from mystery boxes going towards the cause.
Content CreatorDr Zigs Extraordinary Bubbles
I have worked for Dr Zigs since 2013 starting at festivals such as Glastonbury and gaining a lot of customer service and sales experience, so it has been lovely to help with the marketing side of the business. I have created Pinnable content, boosting traffic to the website, but most recently I have been creating a short mini-series of 6-second ads for Instagram and Youtube. These include an ad for World Ocean Day and Pride. My marketing work has contributed to the development of the global brand this has become today.
+ Show more
- Adobe Create Suite
- Styling Shoots
- Art Direction
- Social Media Advertising
- Content Creation
- Customer Service
- Advert Creation
- Trend Prediction
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Leeds Arts University
Leeds, United Kingdom
A three-year intensive degree in Creative Advertising. Our ethos being 'ideas that work' Creating campaigns for big brands like Adidas, Boots and Coke Energy. My most notable achievement was not pitching to Havas Lynx or having a winning idea 'Outrun the Bull' for Coke Energy, but winning best dressed at the end of the year. Pretty iconic.
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design DDMColeg Menai
- United Kingdom
Best two years of my life. Art college was a safe space where I not only discovered my queer identity but where I was able to explore teenagehood in-depth. Having a studio space is the most magical thing you can give a creative, and yes my studio space was covered in pictures of Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Lepore. For my end of year show, I constructed a 4 walled room, to premiere my short film documenting the drag queens at Heaven in London (to which I had snuck in with a fake ID) I plastered the outside of the room with my signature collages, and stole some rainbow Ikea door curtain stuff from my mums work to create the entrance to the room.
+ Show more