Ciao, I'm Carmen! I am an Italian graphic designer, tea-drinker and book-lover currently based in London. I work with passion, dedication and simple rules: good use of typography, bold colors and minimal illustrations.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Hostmaker InteriorsAfter keeping our interior design studio separately for almost a year, we decided to integrate it with the core Hostmaker product to give a consistent and seamless experience to our hosts and win internal efficiencies. Some of the integration key initiatives were the Interiors brand rebranding and the website redesign.1
- Hostmaker Emails Communications Redesign - From workflows to codingSummary With the explosion of digitalisation, email communication has become a business must-have. As people receive an average of 50/100 emails per day, the challenge is now to break through into their inboxes. With that in mind and to keep as much consistency as possible across the markets in terms of content and visual design, and make our communications more effective, we started to redesign our host communications flow and email templates. Which included anything from updates to maint3
- Hostmaker Lite - From an idea to an MVPAfter a thorough analysis of our customer's demands, Hostmaker decided to expand its range of product offerings and created a new listing management service. In order to prevent expensive product development based on insights and assumptions, Hostmaker decided to launch it as an MVP. In terms of branding, and after some debates, we decided to brand the product using a Hostmaker sub-brand to enhance Hostmaker trustworthiness but simultaneously, keeping the brand "autonomy"2
- Hostmaker Brand Evolution IV - Creating mobile-friendly coms.After finding out that at least 52.2% of the traffic to our platforms was coming from digital devices (mobile and tablet), we decided to improve our user's experience, adapting the main digital marketing and communication materials to a more responsive format, as most of them were already downloadable from our Apps or emails, therefore read from the same mobile device.
- At Home with Hostmaker - rebranding our in-house design studioThe next challenge for the now 15-strong team was to grow and take on external design projects, while remaining true to its philosophy and still dedicating part of its work to Hostmaker. To do this, a separate identity was needed. One that would encapsulate the studio's values and approach.2
- Hostmaker Brand Evolution III - A pigeon that caresIn Hostmaker, we work with people for people, and that's what we aim to transmit across all brand touchpoints. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. That’s why we invested in the creation of the employee brand and value proposition - one of our most important stakeholders, our people.3
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Brand Design
- Digital Illustration
- Art Direction
- Visual Communication