Finland made me do it. A couple of years ago, I was tasked with advertising the Finnish school in which I taught. After designing and building a fully functioning escape room to do so, I twigged that this advertising business wasn’t too bad. So I hopped back over to Edinburgh to study a course in it and BAM, here we are. I’m a hybrid creative with a love of words, especially satisfying ones like “plume”. With a stroke of humongous good fortune, I met my work wife (Ciara*) during uni and we’ve been creatively inseparable ever since. You can check out our portfolio here: www.chloeandciara.com When I’m not advertising, you’ll find me being a disgustingly cliche ex-English Lit student, writing fiction and boring my lovely mum with it. Get in touch if you fancy a chat! *It’s pronounced Kee-ra. She doesn’t like it if you get it wrong - trust me.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Applied for and scored one of the twenty-five spaces available at the Academy. • Enjoyed a two week placement at Ogilvy. • Pitched creative ideas for DesignBridge and Dyson to DesignBridge and Dyson. • Made my very first zine!!! • Completed workshops from the likes of Vice, Jack Morton, and Facebook.
• Built an installation for The Vagina Museum x ModiBodi to raise awareness around the fact that girls as young as nine are seeking labiaplasty. • Creative concepting for Bupa and a new water brand. • Whipped up a messaging framework for Invisalign.
• Created an internal branding campaign for Transport Scotland (due to go live).
• Concept creation on a new alcoholic beverage brand.
• Worked on briefs for RBS, Naked Noodle, and IRN BRU. • Produced live social content for IRN BRU.
• Worked on briefs for Scottish women's football.
• Taught classes in creative writing, soccer, as well as arts and crafts. • Worked with children experiencing emotional challenges after trauma.
• Taught English as a second language • Designed and taught an International Studies curriculum. • Built a fully functioning, award-winning escape room with my students. • Led projects (Erasmus+ and Nordplus) abroad. • Wrote a regular blog to advertise the high school (Kalajoen Lukio). • Worked across five different schools throughout the town. • Volunteered and taught English to nurses at the local hospital.
Courses: Concept Creation Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Strategy & Planning
Courses: English Literature Theology Sociology Modern European History Ancient Greek History