- wisebuddah FX 1Wisebuddah FX contains 500 high quality individually designed sounds to help you punctuate Radio Imaging and Jingles in a modern, cutting edge fashion. All killer, no filler - all sounds have been created with usability in mind so you can easily mix and match different components. Whether you need in-your-face ear splitting breakers and heavy impacts, or light touches with wipes, risers and hi-frequency glitches. Built by the creative team behind the sound of some of the world’s greatest radio
- CHUM 104.5Canada’s CHUM 104.5 have teamed up with Wisebuddah to recently launch an extensive new jingle package. With a new Hot AC sound built around a core sonic to help punctuate the station’s key message to ‘Make Toronto Pop’, the station asked us to produce a dozen new custom IDs. Wade Taylor, Imaging Director for CHUM 104-5 said Wisebuddah were instrumental in helping us achieve this new sound - their talent, fresh thinking, and ability to create and harness a concept, in my opinion, is unmatched.
- Capital FMCreated between 2010-2016 – 6 years worth of audio to choose from is a heck of a lot. This is a huge montage of favourites, bests and award winning work. Check out the audio and listen out from some easter eggs that never hit the airwaves… wizzFX provided sound design and various musical compositions.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- KISS NightsA complete overhaul of the specialist output on KISS meant an entirely new sound to match. Something more than just a ‘one-size-fits-all-swap-out-the-DJ-names’ package. Unique. Individual. Massive. Drum & Bass, Afrobeats, Grime, Hip Hop, Dance and Garage from across the UK and beyond, every show has hand-crafted bespoke production to suit each DJ and their vibez. From a Top of Hour and two Out of Break to a suite of In to Break ramps, KISS Nights ID’s, DJ Name elements, Menu’s, and Promos. W
- 89.7 BAYPowerful. Big. Modern. Exciting. That was the brief – all the while avoiding the dangers of ‘tired, cheesy and played-out’ that so many other stations the world over can fall into – that Bay were after as an update to their station sound. All part of a larger on-and-off air shake up to help continue the station’s 13 year legacy as being the number one station in Malta. How many elements?! We created 266 individual elements ready for the launch of the ‘new’ Bay sound. Harnessing the power of
- BBC Radio 2 - Sounds of the 90sDuring attachment at the BBC as part of the Station Sound team, the opportunity was given to create branding for BBC Sounds of the 90s. 6 mini-mashups were created, each with their own flavour and mix of music, jingles, TV show clips and themes, games, and sound effects that resonate with the era.
- Hits Radio Sponsorship MusicSponsor credits equal money. They also equal boring. The Solution? We’ve created 10, 10 second custom music beds reflective of current pop music production trends — round bass synths, stacked saw’s alongside formant shifting, lush reverbs and subtle melodic treatments. Complete with custom sound design to match. Click to hear skip to each in the montage: Capybara, Dakota, Duotone, Prismo, Falling, Purple Python, Ride It, This Isn’t Real, Roses, Vibey. Each piece contains creative vocal produc
- KISS FestThis was the must listen event of Easter Weekend helping provide music needed escapism during the doldrums of forced isolation during the Coronavirus pandemic of 2020. It needed to sound massive. We obliged composing one huge festival opening music piece (comprising of over 100 tracks if you’re impressed by that kind of thing). Alongside 4 solid musical themes to help key moments into and out of the DJ sets: Distance, Drivestyle, Fontonamo, Friday Night. Plus a small suite of Mix ID’s (1, 2,
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Audio Branding
- Sound Design
- Music Composition
- Sound Mixing
- Audio Production
- Audio Mastering
- Audio Mixing
- Music Editing