- Huawei - Don't Snap ShootA European awareness campaign to highlight the powerful photographic ability of the Huawei/Leica P9 Background: As a new consumer electronics player in Europe, Huawei need to introduce their differentiating smart phones. The problem is that nobody knows who they are. Strategy: In order to highlight the Leica partnership in the new P9, we created a very simple proposition. Other smart phones are simply vessels for snapping. But real photographers shoot. And to do that you need a real camera. Ente
- Chanel - Fragrance & Beauty Global WebsiteChanel: Global Website re-design, social strategy and guidelines Global E-commerce site for Chanel: Fragrance & Beauty. The site is fully responsive accommodating the full range of fragrance and beauty products. The site also contains product advertising, beauty tutorials, brand history and other related content. This robust challenge required detailed orientated design and an education to the Chanel team on social media behavior, user-orientated design, responsive design and internal working be
- Purple Bricks - CommiseryCreative Problem - Estate agents aren’t top of anyone’s Christmas card list. In the public eye they are long on unfulfilled promises and heavy on hair gel; certainly up there in the league of the most loathed trades. However, Purplebricks aren’t like that at all. With a hybrid approach that combines the efficiencies of an online platform, the personal service of the High Street, and the dramatic cost savings of a commission-free model, they’re changing the face of estate agency. We needed a way to communicate their core benefit and differentiate them from the crowd. Creative Idea - You know that sick-to-the-stomach feeling when you’ve wasted money unnecessarily? Well, in the world of estate agency, we’ve got a name for it. ‘Commisery’ – the misery you feel when you’ve spent thousands on commission but got nothing more for your money.
- Samsung - Galaxy NX RoverHow a robot went global and sold 4G photography to the world Challenge - Samsung’s latest high end camera had 4G connectivity and could send professional quality images instantly from anywhere in the world. Our audience’s only reference point for 4G images was their phone, so they didn’t believe a camera could send professional quality images via 4G. Idea - To give our audience a first hand experience of 4G and demonstrate the extraordinary quality they could achieve we built a robot, which we sent on photo-shoots around the world. Our target audience could control the robot from their computer, take photographs and send them straight back to their computer to see the quality first hand. Results - Average of 9 minutes dwell time on site. Over 1.62 million images from the NX Rover were shared via social media.
- Betsafe: Passion Overcomes The OddsChallenge: In a vertical full of cluttered, low brow marketing packed with luck metaphors and lad behaviour, how do you introduce a premium brand with some real meaning behind it? Idea: Real gamblers know the odds are stacked against them. But, despite all the stats, systems and algorithms, there are those moments ‘when cometh the hour, cometh the man’. These are the glorious occasions when self-belief, instinct and passion enable a player to defy a world of expectations. We’ve all seen it; the
+ View all
FounderMustard Brand Studio
London, United KingdomFull Time
The ideas that define our time can’t be achieved by commercial prowess alone. Nor humanity alone. Nor pure creative skill. It is only through the convergence of the three – the head, the heart, and the power – that impact is activated.
FounderHead, Heart & Power
London, United KingdomFull Time
Sometimes an independent consultancy, other times a freelance vessel for myself delivering strategic, creative solutions to brands and business. Clients to date: VCCP, Team Detroit, M&C Saatchi, Havas Worldwide, Proximity London, Doner London, K-Street Partners, Nomads (Dubai, Singapore & Amsterdam), Incling Australia, Been There Done That, Pebble Studios and Fitter.happier New York. Working with brands such as Google, Huawei, Fiat, Ford, BBVA, AXA, Betsafe, Purple Bricks, Land Securities, C&CCC, Dubai Holding, News UK, Majid Al Futtaim, Fly Dubai, National Geographic, Direct Line, SSE, Indeed.com, X-Blades and Tornado Energy.
+ Show more
- Concept and Ideation
- Motion Design
- Creative Direction
- Client Presentation
- Art Direction/copywriting/creative/digital/build/campaigns
- Team Building
+ Show more