- Microsoft – Work X Life FilmThe way we work is changing. And it’s changing fast. Why strike a balance between work and life when they can be weaved together? That’s work enabling more of the best things in life – and life, encouraging the best out of you, at work. It’s the ultimate collaboration; and one that the young business leaders of today, and in the future, take advantage of by using Microsoft technology.
- NFL – Game Pass FilmFor American Football fans in Europe, NFL Game Pass is everything they need to stay immersed in the sport they love. Our brief was two-fold. Produce a TV ad enforcing the emotional benefit to having NFL Game Pass – to be broadcast on a host of sports channels across Europe as well as at the International Series games at Wembley and Twickenham and supported by vertical video posts across social networks. Then produce an educational 'Learn More' film, harnessing the product benefits to push sign
- Wimbledon AnimationThe creative brief from Wimbledon was to ‘create a presentation with a bit of movement’ to demonstrate the depth of their audience knowledge to potential investors. We took the information and used it as an opportunity to bring their audience profiles to life, by creating a bunch of fun characters and a voice over from Gaby Yorath. In addition to the film, we created a set of Top Trumps for them to leave behind with investors.
- WILEYFOX Swift 2 Launch FilmsWhen you're presented with a budget too small to do film, the best thing to do is find a way to make a film. Here’s why we’re fond of these social videos: with some quick thinking we turned a tiny opening with this potential client into something worth a lot more for the agency. We like doing that. Working with photographer Charlie Clift on a street shoot of locals in Shoreditch – we then edited the stills to make a set of fast-cut films, dramatising the key features of the phone. It gave th
- The Goodness Within Book Cover DesignFor “Neville Pitty-Rose's The Goodness Within” – Neville's second novel – I spent some time with the author to understand the synopsis before presenting several concepts to him. The selected route used a background based on Neville’s vision of the aliens – who are living among us – having white, leathery skin. As the story unfolds, the blood of the aliens is integral to the plot – so I kept a pared-down cover to dramatise this with just a slice in the skin, some white blood and the title of th
- Nurofen – Long Lasting FilmWith a concept rooted in targeting pain for twelve hours, this Nurofen TV ad for McCann London was shot in a huge warehouse in Prague, using eleven professional ballet dancers. We wanted as much to be done in camera as possible to capture fluid, realistic movements. The exceptionally bendy dancers were then painted silver and positioned to literally spell out the product benefit – RELIEF. They were then choreographed to move fluidly to spell out 12 HOURS.
+ View all