I have a keen interest in brand identity design. Excited by clever and meaningful project ideas. Over the last three years, University has helped me to develop my skills. Helping me in making more meaningful design choices, and ultimately realising that this is just the beginning, and that I have much more to learn. With University finished, I am now actively searching for opportunities and industry experience. Eager to learn from others, develop as a designer, share my ideas, and most of all get stuck in.
- More than a labelMore than a label is a campaign for men's mental health. We’re partnering with clothing retailers around the UK, asking them to stitch an additional label into every piece of men’s clothing they put on sale. Our labels act as a metaphor for how mental health can't be seen, and that it is often something we overlook or ignore. Each label will contain a link to our website, a space to learn and educate yourself on mental health issues, we will also attach the Samaritans helpline number, so if you
- ChameleonChameleon is an app designed to teach young kids about complex emotions. Kids between the ages of two and six can struggle to identify emotions in others. This may be due to a lack of emotional understanding, or simply because they have not yet learnt a vast array of emotions. They may be able to pinpoint these emotions in themselves, but until they learn them, they will struggle to identify them in others. Chameleon can be used at home, allowing parents to develop the emotional maturity of thei
- Run WildRun Wild is a yearly city-run organised by Adidas, raising money for the animals and wildlife affected by Australia's wildfires. People will be able to donate towards those running in the event, and profits from Adidas’s limited edition shoes will go towards the damage. The identity I have created consists of painted typography and a painted version of Adidas’s three-stripe mark. The identity aims to reflect the destruction and natural elements of the wildfires. Advertisement around the city wi
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Nottingham Trent University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design course at NTU promotes multidisciplinary, variety, diversity and experimentation. The course benefits from a broad-based curriculum that allows students to explore and experience the full range of disciplines within the subject of graphic design with a focus on ideas, individuality and professionalism. We are committed to supporting a lively studio environment with a collaborative approach to learning, and a valuable sense of community. The course has strong links with indus54
- Freaky FridayJDO Raw, mash made in heaven. Design a new food or drink brand that uses unexpected foods, drinks or flavours. The target audience is millennials so make it modern and fresh. For this project, I collaborated with Dan Swainson to create a unique restaurant and drinking experience, where all the menu items are based on everyones favourite classic cocktails.