Projects credited in
- ARIANA GRANDE UK CLOUD FRAGRANCE LAUNCH EXPERIENTIALTo support the UK launch of Ariana Grande’s Cloud fragrance, we created an immersive Ariana event experience in the clouds. The #ArianaGrandeCloudUK event ran across 1.5 days on Friday 1st February PM and Saturday 2nd February all day for the public. A bespoke microsite housed event information for the event, the opportunity to express interest and a place to direct any queries to. In addition to this we organised a VIP evening for influencers, clients and press on the evening of 1st Feb and23
- Wonderland UK - Marshall Headphones Product LaunchObjectives & Strategy To showcase the launch of the new wireless headphone range #GetUnplugged from Marshall. Set within an iconic London recording studio: Angel Recording Wonderland engineered an innovative experience to reinvent the new Monitor Bluetooth headphone set for press and media guests Results As Guests arrived they were given a pair of Monitor Bluetooth headphones to wear whilst navigating the event layout. As they walk around the space they can hear the live bands The Pins and T5
- Wonderland UK - Guggenheim 'Under the Same Sun' Exhibition LaunchObjectives & Strategy: Create a fun and engaging celebration of the launch of 'Under the Same Sun: Art from Latin America Today', the second exhibition of the Guggenheim UBS MAP Global Art Initiative. Curate an intimate VIP viewing with a seated dining experience followed by a larger viewing and reception. Results: Wonderland took over 120 of Guggenheim and UBS's chosen guests on a memorable journey inspired by the exhibition, combining cultural influences from both Latin America and Londo6
- Wonderland UK - Arcadia Game OnObjectives & Strategy: To create a fun and memorable evening for the Annual Topshop/Top Man Brand Conference. Curate a seamless transition from reception to conference to party, engaging guests at every opportunity with technology, catering and entertainment. Results: Wonderland engineered a guest journey of digital discovery, inspired by a post internet aesthetic and cues from the growing trend of glitch art. We seamlessly created a plethora of digitally innovative opportunities to bring t2
- MediacomMediaCom Inspired Festival Agency Credit to Wonderland Agency Objectives & Strategy To create a socially infectious climate within leading content and connections agency MediaCom, where better performance is associated with high satisfaction and personal fulfillment. Establish a bond and sense of pride to be part of the company’s success by being an active contributor. Results Inspired by the likes of SXSW & Cannes, the team created an interactive festival for MediaCom's 1000 strong workforce. We flipped the traditional internal conference on it's head and through the use of a multiple immersive activities, injected a sense of awakening into guests showing MediaCom in it's best light.
- GeberitGeberit Annual Party Role : Assistant Creative Agency Credit to Wonderland Agency Objectives & Strategy Create an all encompassing and exciting event with a strong brand focus. Demonstrate to Geberit's top tier clients that they remain an innovator in their field with a bright future. Takeover an industrial space and give it a premium, VIP makeover. Fill the space with theatrical and interactive water inspired activities, whilst subtly showcasing the brand's products in an inventive and playful manner. Results A curated 'Water is our element' hinged experience involving show stopping entertainment alongside a series of engaging and inventive brand experiences with multi sensory touch points. The event was a total break from the norm in the industry, leaving guests surprised and delighted from start to finish. Highlights included state of the art projection, a giant pipe inspired ice sculpture, lab bar, mist tunnels, edible mist orbs and UV water drummers!
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Creative Event
- Live Event
- Event Execution
- Event Planning
- Oil Painter