I am a Creative Art Director and Conceptual designer based in London. Over the years I have had the chance to work for creative and advertising agencies as well as a freelancer both in Italy and in the UK. I have developed cutting-edge advertising campaigns and creative projects for major international brands such as Barclays, Hyundai, Kia, Beck’s, Corona, Fox, Martini, The London Chamber Orchestra, Parkinson’s UK and many more. My hands-on expertise spans across a broad range of skills including Art Direction, Concept Developing, Graphic and Digital Design, Animation, Photography, Videography and video editing. In 2018 I set up HPNS - a small . independent production company - with my brother Matteo.
- Music never diesMTV has chosen to relaunch its networks through a campaign that recalls memories of its golden age. The aim of the campaign is to make a clear statement: despite the infinite benefits of the web era, TV still plays a massive role in promoting artists and enhancing the legacy of modern pop music.
- DREAMS | Short FilmA surreal dialogue about dreams, in which fantasy and reality powerfully fuse together in a dreamlike journey to love and self-acceptance. Dreams is an independent short film that explores the complex relationship between expectations and reality, and how our idea of love impacts our quest for happiness. When my brother Matteo - independent filmmaker and videographer - approached me to make his script for Dreams happen I was thrilled to take part of the project, teaming up with a talented team o
- The Anxious BrainParkinson’s isn’t just tremors. There are over 40 symptoms that most people don’t know about. I’ve been tasked by Parkinson’s UK to come up with ideas that aim to educate people about these lesser-known symptoms – one of which is anxiety. It affects around a third of the 145,000-people living with Parkinson’s in the UK. Inspired by the anxiety caused by hyper-connectivity in the digital age, we hijacked our own ads - turning the brain into an intrusive app that constantly sends out notification
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Fearless DeliveryBrief Raise awareness - for UNICEF’s biggest annual donation drive - of the global work they do to treat severe acute malnutrition. Idea Instead of just showing the work that UNICEF does, we showed the audience what their donation could do. We adopted the spoken and visual language of the world’s delivery giants; repositioning UNICEF as the most important, life-saving, global delivery service.
- WeWork - Redefining BAU ContentAs part of WeWork’s new BAU global content strategy, I was part of the lead team for the UKI creative. We targeted and grew new audiences - distilling big campaign thoughts into single assets, which increased engagement +18% (CTR), in comparison to their 2020 brand campaign.
- Reimagine The World Like A GamerBrief Challenge people’s perception of refugee and migrant children for the launch of UNICEF’s new internal global flagship campaign - ‘Reimagine’. Idea The gaming world is one where you’re judged purely on abilities - but the same can’t be said for life - especially for refugee and migrant children. So we stepped away from the victim-led charity narrative and instead championed the skills and future potential of these children. We gave our audience an active role in this campaign, allowing th
+ Show more