- It's NormalAlzheimers takes away the things we take for granted like getting dressed in the morning and navigating our own homes. Ikea believes in easier homes, so they partnered with Alzheimers association to create this solution. Introducing: Its Normal Ikea x Alzheimers Ikea's notoriously easy to navigate showrooms, will now be rearranged to experience what's normal with Alzheimers. All profits will be donated to Alzheimers Society.
- People Power(As this was a live brief some components have been hidden. We don’t fancy a court case and Ava wouldn’t survive one night in prison. But please enjoy the bits we can show.) Staying at home in isolation has become the new normal. So how do remind people that its friends and family that bring the energy into your home. Introducing: 'People Power' A new type of energy that is literally powered by you. Using a combination of heat, noise and sensor technology you produce energy simply by filli
- ADT: Break InADT is a high end security system. People don’t consider high quality expensive security systems until AFTER they’ve been burgled, because people just don’t look at their homes in the same way that burglars do. Burglars see weaknesses that home owners can’t. So we worked with burglars to change that, to give victims the tools to have the upper hand. Introducing: 'ADT: Break In' In order to beat the burglar, you must be the burglar.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Leeds Arts University, BA (Hons) Creative AdvertisingThis is an outstandingly strategic and creative course that nurtures individuality through collaboration. It is designed to produce ‘Ideas That Work’ from a new wave of creative leaders in advertising. We provide the tools necessary to grow and channel creativity so that it becomes even more powerful and enjoyable. Creativity sits at the core of our proposition and feeds a common desire for originality and innovative thinking. We utilise copywriting and art-direction as a way into exploring how24
Work experienceGlobal radio
London, United KingdomInternship
Experienced a range of creative departments such as radio, advertising, social media, ICT and events. I then used my research skills to create an article on the artist Desiigner for the Capital website.
Placement teamHome Agency
- Leeds, United KingdomInternship
My partner Ava and I completed two weeks placement, then were the winning team of a cash prize and a paid placement to be completed post covid. We spent time working on the client Jet 2 and we look forward to working on our campaign with them!
+ Show more
- Copy Concepts
- Big Ideas
- Research Insight
- Problem Solving
- Idea Generation
- Ideas Development
- Creative Writing
- Premiere Pro
- Drawing Sketching