Emil already discovered his passion for film and photography during his training as a graphic designer at an international advertising agency. At Marty/Trezzini he combines his skills and is mainly involved in production and post-production.
Projects credited in
- JET SET / THE RETURN OF AN ICONWith its origins in ski fashion, the St. Moritz brand JET SET has stood for a groundbreaking combination of fashion, sport, and luxury since 1969. The fashion world is ever-evolving, making it all the more important for a brand to continually strike a chord with its image - all the while never losing sight of its identity.1
- ADC x MCDONALD'S / A LITTLE MOMENT OF HAPPINESSAs part of the Young Creative Awards of the Art Director Club Switzerland (ADC), the client McDonald's set the challenge to promote the new "Mobile Order & Pay" function of the MyMcDonald's app to the relevant target group. To reach Gen Z, the spot "A Little Moment of Happiness" focuses on the entertainment value. The aim is to convey the benefits of the new "Mobile Order & Pay" function through the story: Because only the parallel class has to wait in line - at least when the everyday whisper1
- RIVELLA / TREE ON TOURThe corona pandemic is forcing us to spend more time at home. How can we bring some refreshment to this repetitive daily routine? For the launch of the new flavor Rivella Grapefruit, Switzerland's favorite brand Rivella, together with Freundliche Grüsse and MARTY/TREZZINI, brings a refreshing social media activation with emotional images: The target group is surprised at home. A Rivella grapefruit tree grows in front of the windows and balconies and makes the summery taste directly tangible. W1
- PUREGENE / EXPLAINING PUREGENEPuregene is a genomics-based biotech plant breeding company. The amazing team of scientists has dissected the cannabis plant into hundreds of quantifiable traits and matched them to the industry's best super-pangenome. In an effort to put the Puregene company and its underlying technology into language that the general public can understand, the short documentary "Explaining Puregene" picks up at the very beginning: In a visual and simplistic way, viewers are guided through the most relevant i3
- LINDT / EASTER STORIESTogether with Hotz'n'plotz and the theater Tägg en Amsle, MARTY/TREZZINI produced three Easter videos for families to enjoy from the comfort of their home. The videos are all about the Lindt Maître Chocolatier and his inventor apprentices Choc and Chocoletta. Like every year, the Maître has his hands full at Easter to make sure that all the Lindt Gold Bunnies are ready. That's why he turns to Choc and Chocoletta with the task of letting off steam creatively with various craft ideas and discoveri2
- Film Post-production
- 3D Design
- Colour Grading
- Graphic Design
Colour GradingDAVES COLOR
- Bern, Switzerland
In order to train myself further in color grading, I was able to sit down with an experienced colourist.