- Free Periods is a charity that aims to end period-related injustices To kick off their #FreePeriodStories, a campaign aiming to make menstruation discussions accepted & not taboo, I produced the #FreePeriodStories Summit held at Beautystack HQ. I pushed for an event launch in order to action three forms of content in one night - live event coverage, editorial videos, & photography by Mollie Rose. This generated enough quality content to last the two-week campaign. The event’s live streamed pa
Projects credited in
- Welcome to the first Digi Diary – your monthly download into the best bits of tech curated by the Digi Fairies. Our byte-sized column will cover digital culture across fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. We’ll let you know what’s broken the internet for us each month and help you sprinkle some sparkle over your social media. Snuggle up and settle down with the first instalment of our digital download.
- When lockdown hit, we knew we had keep our community informed and inspired from home. So, we moved our events from IRL to URL with our Her Hustle Webinar Series - a career interview and workshop from leading businesswomen. We've had the likes of Megan Morass (Founder of Full Fat Comms Agency), Michelle Lu (co-founder of Semaine), Amy Thomson (Founder of Moody), Dr.Ewoma (SKNDOCTOR) and many more, and more to come! They each provide a bespoke workshop and cover topics like Brand Messaging, How
- Following our successful launch event of the Cloud fragrance by Ariana Grande, we once again created an immersive event inspired by her iconic music video, Thank U, Next! We designed the invites, social assets and the microsite, we produced and planned the whole event (VIP party and public event) from start to finish, we constructed a social strategy and captured social content to amplify the launch and invited 300+ VIP guests including influencers, press and PR for the party. The experientia
- Tired of talks? Panel discussions feeling passe? Supposedly heated topics leaving you feeling cold? Get ready for something a bit more rigorous, because #digidebates are here to do things differently. In conjunction with our sponsors Soho House, we’re adapting the old-school debate format and hosting a series of lively debates around technology, internet culture, and all things digital. On the 18th of June, we were at Soho House pitting the brightest sparks - and loudest voices - of the ind
- June marks the start of the summer of (genderless) love and we’re celebrating Pride season with a collaborative edition of The Digi Diary written with BBZ. Effective allyship is about giving others a platform, so we’re thrilled to have them with us to discuss all-things tech from the LGBTQ+ experience and perspective.
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
Following an internship & social media management from Jan 2016, I thought I'd put my extensive knowledge of Seenit's tech & history to good use by working there full-time! Since Aug 2017, I primarily produce content & run social channels for Seenit. I also action events, set company tone, look for partnerships, & WEAR MANY HATS (#startuplife) for one of the "Hottest Startups in London" (Wired, 2017)
+ Show more
- Applied Creativity
- Social Media
- Account Management
- Digital Consulting
Geography with Business StudiesQueen Mary, University of London
London, United Kingdom
Human Geography with a bias to understand & critique through an economic lens is my vibe. My key interests from my 3-year degree were; urban studies of L.A, business functions, and the place of technology & science in society.
Finalist of Capgemini's Innovators Race 2016Cap GeminiMy teammate, Hannah, and I applied for the Innovators Race hosted by Barclays and Capgemini. This was a challenge to come up with an idea that combines both banking and innovative/new tech. We posted our video with the description of the idea and as our video obtained enough votes we were granted a pitch to the powers at Capgemini and Barclays; an event that took place on 27/11/2015. Out of the 9 teams selected to go to this event, our team were 1 of the 3 finalists but unfortunately not the winners. Hannah and I were commended for the simplicity of our idea and engaging presentation skills.