My brain is in strategy, my personality is all about creative & content, and my spirit is in leadership. I've focused the biggest chunk of my career in social media, from its inception to its biddable programmatic evolution. Along the way I've had the gift of acquiring a whole heap of other skills and knowledge across all facets of marketing - from SEO to branding and everything in between.
- Reuters: Multi-touch nurture programme for Reuters ConnectEnd-to-end nurture programme for new Reuters Connect users and decision-makers to improve retention and loyalty. Following discovery with stakeholders including marketing, sales, product, and customer success, I devised a 12-month track to drive customer adoption, increase retention and create advocacy with a mix of email marketing, retargeting and human touchpoints. Open rates for emails between 28-35% with a 7-10% CTR and 0 unsubscribes.
- Marks and Spencer: A fine romanceA mini-series following two urbanites looking for love, from matching after a mutual swipe to making a good impression on their first date. Will it end well? Made for Valentine's Day 2015 for Marks and Spencer. Achieved the highest share of voice among all UK high-street and online retailers beating ASOS and John Lewis campaigns.
- Data acquisition through surprise and delight campaignDeveloped a proprietary digital marketing platform powered through social data to reach, engage, surprise and delight brand advocates with a phased online and offline redemption mechanism to bring them closer to the brand and in turn, convert prospects into customers
Projects credited in
- Huawei P30 Pro - Summer 2019 Social CampaignHuawei's Summer 2019, video campaign for all Huawei P30 Pro colour variations was shot on location in Shellness, Kent. Working alongside the Grayling PR's Strategy Director, I supported the post-shoot social media content planning. Copywriting, scheduling, publishing, monitoring and reporting. Throughout, we liaised with Huawei HQ in Shenzhen to deliver the global film and still assets for the campaign. Assets rolled out globally across all markets on both global and local social properties.
- Huawei P30 Pro Launch - New ColoursAlongside Grayling PR's Strategy Director, I supported on an Influencer campaign with @CollyerTwins to launch two new colours in the Huawei P30 Pro range - Mystic Blue and Misty Lavender. Post-shoot, my role included social media content planning, copywriting, scheduling, publishing, monitoring and reporting. Throughout, we liaised with Huawei HQ in Shenzhen to deliver the global launch film and still assets for the campaign. Assets rolled out globally across all markets with new device colo
- M&S Christmas Fairies CampaignAKQA partnered with M&S to create the world’s biggest game of Pass the Parcel. A social game for all to enjoy over the Christmas holidays. Participants were guided through the responsive experience by 3D animations of Magic & Sparkle – the two fairies at the heart of last year’s M&S TV commercial.
- GUARDIANS OF THE GLENLIVETThe cult of discernment Before we create work we take some time to get to know our audience. Study them. Learn their customs. Their language. Single malt whisky has never been so popular. Right now it’s the fastest growing spirits category globally. And single malt drinkers are a rapidly growing tribe with their own motivations, codes and rituals. As the original single malt, The Glenlivet has an ambition to become the most appreciated and recommended in the world. Crucial to achieving this am1
- The Nadurra Dram ChairWe were asked to launch The Glenlivet’s connoisseurial whisky, Nàdurra. Nàdurra in Gaelic means natural and the whisky is crafted in small batches using traditional 19th century techniques. We wanted to emphasise the whisky’s artisanal credentials by crafting an artifact using time-honoured traditional methods; an artifact that fans of the brand could watch being created, and something that resonated with their distinguished tastes. We produced The Glenlivet Dram Chair. Collaborating with award-winning furniture maker, Gareth Neal – known for his use of organic materials, we designed a Dram Chair made from the same natural materials used to make Nàdurra. Hand-crafted by Gareth from oak, copper and oak-dyed leather, the stunning result is the ultimate seat on which to enjoy a dram of whisky.
+ Show more
- 5+ Years in Social Media
- Brand Marketing Strategy
- Branded Content
- Team Leader/management Experience
- Audience Engagement
- Audience Insights
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Communication Planning