I’m a creative copywriter with strong experience in social, digital and integrated campaigns. I’ve helped increase the number of female pilots at one of Europe’s leading airlines. Turned some NSFW dating app messages into poems for Valentine’s Day. And repositioned a respected children’s charity as the best logistics company in the world. Brands I’ve worked with: Choice Hotels | Diageo | Domino’s | easyJet | Kia | MORE TH>N | Nationwide | NatWest | O2 | RBS | Shell | SK-II | UNICEF | Violife | Vote For Your Future | WeWork
- Modern LoveWith the rise of online dating - and the limitations of lockdown - it’s safe to say that romance is well and truly dead. Or is it? I collaborated with designer, India Pearce, to turn some of the interesting messages I’ve got from blokes into cliché love poems just in time for Valentine’s.
- WeWork - Redefining BAU ContentAs part of WeWork’s new BAU global content strategy, I was part of the lead team for the UKI creative. We targeted and grew new audiences - distilling big campaign thoughts into single assets, which increased engagement +18% (CTR), in comparison to their 2020 brand campaign.
- The Great Travel HackBrief We were tasked with amplifying a cross-country road trip on social. The twist? The influencers have to travel across the US using nothing but cleaner transport - the team with the lowest CO2 emissions wins. Idea Using hundreds of hours of content that was captured on the shoot, we created hundreds of platform-first social assets to drive our global audience to watch the full-length episodes on YouTube. From cut-downs to supporting thematic content, we tailored our content to our differen
- Reimagine The World Like A GamerBrief Challenge people’s perception of refugee and migrant children for the launch of UNICEF’s new internal global flagship campaign - ‘Reimagine’. Idea The gaming world is one where you’re judged purely on abilities - but the same can’t be said for life - especially for refugee and migrant children. So we stepped away from the victim-led charity narrative and instead championed the skills and future potential of these children. We gave our audience an active role in this campaign, allowing th
- Spread A Wish FurtherBrief Create a global fundraising moment, aimed at the wider Chinese diaspora, during Spring Festival. Idea Instead of using UNICEF’s existing content, we created an animation to ensure we maintained a celebratory tone that was fitting for the time of year. Bringing to life the magical possibilities of red packets; we empowered our audience to spread their wishes further than ever before, far beyond the walls of their family home.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Creative Copywriting
- Creative Art Direction
- Brand Storytelling
- Social Media Advertising
- Ad Copywriting
- Digital Marketing
- Concept Creation
- Video Scriptwriting