An international, live experience Executive Producer with a proven track record of success within the film, entertainment and retail industries. I am driven by a passion for creativity and production excellence that results in industry defining experiences. Developing campaigns that live on through content and social amplification. My own creativity is underpinned by robust planning, budgeting, organisation and presentation skills with explicit attention to detail. Excellent interpersonal skills allow for strong relationships with internal teams, clients and third party suppliers.
- Samsung - Sending Selfies into SpaceTo celebrate Samsung's 50th birthday the #SpaceSelfie was born. The concept was launched via social media by Cara Delevingne (and the space case) where she invited the public to submit their own selfies. A live event, hosted at the Samsung KX store, provided attendees with a number of bespoke photo ops for the perfect selfie to be sent to space.
- Netflix - Bringing worlds to lifeAn immersive exhibition at the BFI Southbank that provided the backdrop for junket interviews, screenings (including the UK premiere) and a host of special events. The exhibition examined the artistry behind the new series Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance and included original puppets, props and sets from the series. 16,080 visitors experienced the incredible world of Thra first hand over the 15 live days.
- Balmain - Democratisation of the front rowIn September 2018 Creative Director Olivier Rousteing invited 200 influencers to digitally join the front row of his SS19 via a partnership with Oculus. A bespoke gift box with personalised invite and Oculus Go headset was sent to the international invitees. The show was filmed with three 360 cameras, edited live and streamed using facebook live.
- Google Pixel 2 - Influential advocatesCreating an inspirational and ‘instagenic’ onboarding space for the Pixel 2 launch Enabling key influencers to use their new handset and experience the enhanced functionality of the camera first hand The space was designed to seamlessly incorporate other Google products - including the Home and Home Mini
- Balmain - A virtual design journeyBalmain Creative Director Olivier Rousteing invited consumers on a metaphorical journey through his creative process Launched in conjunction with the opening of the brand’s latest flagship store in Milan and coinciding with Salone del Mobile 2018 Created in partnership with industry leaders MPC and audio masterminds Res Lab. powered by Oculus
+ View all
Projects credited in
- LEGO Movie 2 Film LaunchA playful comms activation to celebrate the launch of The LEGO Movie 2. To create fan engagement, we gave families the chance to visit atrue Brickburg institution: The Coffee Chain. This life sized coffee shop was built from 50,000 oversized LEGO bricks and became the central hub for a global photo call and acted an immersive space for fans of the film franchise .The pop-up toured Europe and was used at premiers in both Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Balmain - My City of LightsA virtual journey into the mind of Balmain's creative director Olivier Rousteing. Produced in collaboration with MPC and Res. Lab, the experience translates Rousteing’s emotional and creative process into a series of surreal environments. Launched at Salone Del Mobile, it also featured a custom installation and couture VR headset designed in partnership with Rousteing and Oculus. In September, My City of Lights found its biggest audience yet, when it was incorporated into Balmain's SS19 sho
- H&M Studio SS19The first-ever immersive fashion journey. For the launch of the H&M Studio SS19 collection, we invited 72 global influencers to Sedona, Arizona for a narrative adventure. Over 48-hours, an original story played out in the real world, blurring the lines between fiction and reality. It began the moment our audience arrived, with a mysterious package. Everything that followed was a complete surprise – from scripted scenes and secret messages to unexpected encounters and hidden rooms. All these
Exec ProducerBlock B Productions
London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance production work for both agencies and brands Roles vary from consultancy to full project management PROJECTS Viacom - EMA showcase, Seville 2019 - Initial concept development / Live event producer BBH - Samsung ‘Space Selfie’ - Key Visual shoot / Social content / Launch party - Invitations and live event MXW - Netflix ‘The Dark Crystal’ - Exhibition, Premier and Junket Selfridges - Internal 'Selfridges Group' Conference
Exec ProducerThe Sunshine Company
- London, United KingdomFull Time
A senior management position within the company managing all live experience production including pitches, creative concepts, budget and suppliers Cultivating a group of trusted freelance talent from design to technical producers as well as a roster of best in class set build and tech partners Working in collaboration with Creative Directors to ensure that all concepts are deliverable and that only the best production solutions are considered On occasion projects have required a hybrid approach whereby the Exec Producer has been required to take on an additional client management role
+ Show more
- Budget Management
- Creative Approach
- Supplier Management
- Project Management
- Client Facing
- Design Innovation
- Team Leadership
- Team Development
- Building Relationships
- B2B B2C