My name is Filippo Rizzo: fully integrated conceptual copywriter. But also senior, international and award-winning. A few things about myself: 1999-2000: Watford College, UK. 2000-2002 - London: RKCR/Y&R, Spirit Advertising, Bates UK. 2002-2015 - Milan: Red Cell, Lowe, Wunderman/Y&R Brands, MRM/McCann Worldgroup. September 2015-2016: back in London where I've freelanced at BBH, Fold7, Sky UK, WCRS, JWT, The Bank, A Little Bird and Lambie-Nairn. January 2017: moved to Hamburg as senior creative at Grabarz & Partner. Clients: Ford, Microsoft, O2, Land Rover, P&G, Virgin Atlantic, Unilever, Nespresso, Sky TV, Unicef, National Geographic, 3 Mobile, Alfa Romeo, British Airways, ING Group, Marionnaud Parfumeries, Zurich Insurance Group, Coca Cola, Carlsberg, Campari Group UK, Rolex, Tod's, ITV, Nutella Ferrero, UNHCR, AkzoNobel Sikkens, Santander Bank, My.Size condoms, Lufthansa, Pirelli, Volkswagen, etc. After having pushed Microsoft to publicly distribute illegal copies of their own software, lit up a giant “2” next to the London Eye to launch O2 in the UK, showed people in Milan how to see in a new unexpected way without using their eyes and amused almost every London-based creative with my ads for Nando’s restaurants, I’m now looking for the right place where to keep doing some even more thrilling work. You can see all of the above here: My résumé: https://it.linkedin.com/in/filipporizzo My book: http://cargocollective.com/thepartypooper If you like what you're about to see, please hit me back. Best regards and thanks for your time, Filippo
- Dialogue in the Dark exhibition - integrated campaign"Dialogue in the Dark" is a travelling exhibit promoted by all the most important institutes worldwide dealing with eye blindness diseases. Thanks to this surprising experience people actually learn to see again in a very special way. How? By activating their senses - except the sight - in order to find their way as they walk through several different and completely dark rooms. The creative concept is "LEARN TO SEE" and the tagline for the ambient ads is "DO NOT TRUST YOUR EYES". For further references: www.dialogue-in-the-dark.com
- Ford Kuga - online prelaunch/launchFord Kuga - online prelaunch/launch. The creative concept (which ran across the whole digital campaign: web videos, microsite, banners, interactive banners, video banners, DEMs) along with the tagline is "REJECT THE ORDINARY". The aim was to highlight and promote the uniqueness of the car itself, which is the first compact SUV crossover that Ford has ever launched in Europe. A model breaking the rules. We were among the very first ones in Italy to use light painting in advertising (year: 2008). Performers: PIPS:lab (http://www.pipslab.org) - Dutch artists based in Amsterdam.
- O2 - ambient teaser stunt for the UK launchTask: new telco O2 needed a teaser stunt for its launch in the UK market. Creative idea: in order to create the company's logo, we put “2” shaped stickers next to round objects around London. Final event: through a powerful light beam, we projected a giant blue “2” just next to the London Eye.
- Zurich BluDrive - TVCZurich BluDrive - TVC - Zurich Group launches a brand new satellite car insurance policy. The creative concept is "PROTECT YOUR CAR LIKE A FAMILY MEMBER.". This TVC is part of the "TRUE LOVE" global creative platform running across all European countries where Zurich Insurance Group is involved. The TVC is part of a cross-media campaign including print, outdoor, microsite, online display adv, DEMs, leaflets and POP materials.
+ View all
Hamburg, GermanyFull Time
Clients: Volkswagen, Porsche, Burger King, My.Size condoms, Vapiano restaurants.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Major clients: British Airways, Carlsberg, Sky Sports, Mondelez/Kraft Foods Group (Philadelphia), Santander Bank, Capital One, Campari UK, San Daniele ham, HIC Mobile, Educom.
+ Show more
- Ambient Campaigns
- Integrated Advertising
- Online Advertising
- Guerrilla Marketing
- CRM Platforms
- Social Media Advertising
- Film TV Radio
- ATL BTL
- Events Experiential Campaign Direction
- Press Print ADS
- Press Poster ADS
Diploma in Advertising
The Drum Chip Shop Awards - WinnerProject: Nando's - print ads
DMA Awards - GoldProject: P&G - online/digital/social media
+ Show more