I’m a conference director, marketing strategist, and writer, acting as a cultural translator between different worlds. I’ve been working in digital since 1999, creating experiences that bring people together by bridging the gap between the digital and physical layers. Also the curator of The Craftsman Newsletter, and a Japanophile.
- What is enough? - Live at the House of Beautiful Business 2019On November 2019 I did a 5 minute presentation during the Grande Finale of the House of Beautiful Business in Lisbon on three principles from Japanese craftsmanship that we could apply to improve how we live and work. It was very well received and has become the core of a book I'm currently working on. #craftsmanship #japaneseculture
- The Danish Studio Revitalising Craftsmanship Through DesignThomas Lykke’s grandfather was a carpenter. He transmitted to his grandson a passion for wood, the knowledge of how to use the tools, a genuine care for quality and, of course, the aesthetics of a well made object. Many years later, after training as a fashion designer in San Francisco and working as an Interiors Editor at Wallpaper* Magazine, Thomas would start OEO Studio together with Anne-Marie Buemann, and put those early lessons in craftsmanship to good use.
- The Serendipity Engine @ Book of Beautiful BusinessAN ANTHOLOGY ON THE WHY - WHAT - HOW - WHEN OF BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS In a world where everything can be done more efficiently by machines, being human will become the ultimate differentiator. The Book of Beautiful Business is an inspiring, entertaining, and (gently) instructing book on how to humanize business in an age of machines - with more than 40 voices from around the world, coming from a dizzying range of disciplines and perspectives.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Meet the 2018 Finalists & VOTE in the People’s Lovie Awards“We’ve loved watching the European Internet mature over the last eight years since the launch of The Lovie Awards. Each year, The Lovie Awards provides a snapshot of Europe’s best thinkers, makers, engineers and imagineers. We exist to shine our torch on the accomplished and positive initiatives, businesses, campaigns and crafts on the internet that are all helping to move the world forward.” - Nicolas Roope, IADAS Jury Chairman of The Lovie Awards.5
- The 8th Annual Lovie Awards Call for Entries Is Open!2018 marks the 8th Annual Lovie Awards celebrating the best of the European Internet across Websites, Online Advertising, Internet Video, Apps, Mobile Sites & Podcasts and Social. Responding to the incredible innovation we’re seeing across the European Internet, this year’s Lovie Awards features several opportunities to be celebrated for your work, including: A wide range of new categories for work in video, including an entirely new suite of honours for Virtual Reality & 360 Video, Branded Ente5
- 7th Lovie Awards Show HighlightsThe 7th Annual Lovie Awards took place 16 November 2017 in London at Picturehouse Central, celebrating the very best of the European Internet. Special Achievement honourees included Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Dr. Quentin Stafford-Fraser, Emerging Entrepreneur Livia Firth, YouTube Creator for Change Sam Saffold, The 'Be Greater with Data' Award recipients Bernard Revaz and Attila Szantner, and Lovie Agency of the Year N=5.1
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Business Strategy
- Experience Design
- Behavioural Design