Hello. I'm a freelance, multi-discipline designer with 15 years’ experience in the industry. I create compelling brand identities, digital experiences, print materials, campaigns and social content for businesses, organisations and design studios. I've worked across a breadth of sectors including Fashion, Publishing, Technology, Media, Automotive and Education. My work is strategic, purposeful and results driven as well as crafted and beautiful to engage with. I love what I do. and I always aim to innovate and create simple, timeless solutions. Please get in touch if you'd like to work together. I look forward to speaking with you.
- Diesel.comWith Wednesday London I lead a small design team to design and implement the all-new responsive Diesel.com. We developed a series of templates with strong modular structures of parallax content spots using bold background textures. Diesel can now build and customise the content on their site ongoing so that it could remain fresh for each collection very simply. By creating a suite of collection templates and blog templates we also supported our client to use story-telling and lookbooks to editor
- Sonia RykielWith Wednesday London I developed a simple, responsive, impactful site structure that would showcase the suggested art direction of product photography to define each of Sonia Rykiel’s sub-brands whilst keeping the build simple and easy to maintain. The use of background colours and image styling can be updated each season to reflect the new campaign. The adaptive design is left bold and striking and simple to use, just scroll and let the site do all of the work.
- RyddigI was commissioned by Scandinavian furniture designers Ryddig to create a brand and website for their beautiful products. Ryddig translates from Norwegian to mean 'Neat'. I therefore created a minimal, utilitarian brand to reflect containment and cleanliness. The simple grid structure houses everything in it's right place. The brand mark and website furniture have lock-ups in their own entities. The brass colour reflects the core materials the designer uses. I wanted to the brand above all else
- The WanderlastStartup company The Wanderlast is bringing high-quality swimwear to the market. I was commissioned to develop the existing logo and to advance the art direction of the brand. I wanted to bring some sunshine to the Shopify shopping experience. Knowing we'd have to create studio based product shots, I used strong lit lighting and shadows to evoke a sense of sun. I also wanted the models to feel like they have a sense of fun and freedom. I used tropical textures to associate the product with a sens
- The PoolI was directly commission by previous Red Magazine Editor, Sam Baker, Broadcaster and Presenter, Lauren Laverne and ex-Art Director of Grazia magazine Sara Horrocks to drive the design and production of their new online women's interest publication The Pool. I worked with the team through presentations to investors, Strategy, Planning, IA and Design. Working closely with a development team to create the live online blogging platform. The unique broadcasting model of timed publishing of regular e
- Tate EtcIn collaboration with branding designer Carol Montpart we were asked to pitch for a refresh of Tate Etc. Magazine. I developed her printed art direction into a digitised App version of the magazine. Tate members and the public can access immersive content for free about Tate, upcoming events and key news stories. There is also the option of in-app purchasing of Tate Etc. issues as they are launched. Adding an issue adds content into your contents stream for in-depth editorials about artists and
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Chanel - Fragrance & Beauty Global WebsiteChanel: Global Website re-design, social strategy and guidelines Global E-commerce site for Chanel: Fragrance & Beauty. The site is fully responsive accommodating the full range of fragrance and beauty products. The site also contains product advertising, beauty tutorials, brand history and other related content. This robust challenge required detailed orientated design and an education to the Chanel team on social media behavior, user-orientated design, responsive design and internal working behavior to insure success.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Brand Identity
- Web Design
- Digital Online Design
- Ecommerce Design
- UI UX Experience
- Senior Digital Designer