I am a Graphic Design BA (Hons) graduate, from Nottingham Trent University based in Leeds. I'm an avid designer, creative thinker, and problem solver and love to experiment and learn throughout my creative process. I'm interested in and keen to learn about all areas of design but specialize in Branding, Packaging, and Illustration. I'm currently seeking Internships and Junior Graphic design roles.
- Nice CreamThe Brief - JDO RAW 2020 Student Brief. To Design a new food or drinks brand from two unexpected foods, drinks or flavours – that could be a product to brand and design. The target audience is millennials, so make it modern and fresh. The Solution - Nice cream. The CBD infused ice cream brand. Mashing up the timeless sweet treat with the new and exciting CBD. Taking visual inspiration from classic Victorian illustrations, and the history of Ice cream. Celebrating the classic pastel colours, a
- GrounderThe Brief - Design and conceive a resource to help those suffering from Panic attacks, PTSD and mental health struggles. Focusing on simplifying pre-existing solutions, to create something more effective. The Solution - The Grounder app, where tinder technology meets mental health solutions. The App features a variety of grounding techniques, daily affirmations and guided breathing exercises. Swipe left and right through each technique, practice and favourite the ones that worked for you. So
- Incanto ElixirsThe Brief - Brand Opus Chrysalis awards 2020 brief, to create and conceive a drinks brand that has a functional benefit beyond the primary purpose of refreshment. The Solution - Incanto Elixirs, a drinks brand that improves your sleep and in turn your overall well-being and productivity. Featuring a drink that helps you wake up in the morning and a drink that helps you fall asleep at night. The visuals for the brand and promotional material focus around divination and Tarot cards, as better
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Nottingham Trent University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design course at NTU promotes multidisciplinary, variety, diversity and experimentation. The course benefits from a broad-based curriculum that allows students to explore and experience the full range of disciplines within the subject of graphic design with a focus on ideas, individuality and professionalism. We are committed to supporting a lively studio environment with a collaborative approach to learning, and a valuable sense of community. The course has strong links with indus54
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe After Effects
BA(Hons) Graphic DesignNottingham Trent University
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Exploring Design and creative outlooks through live briefs, using; Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, and Indesign. Also using traditional techniques such as Screen printing, Lino printing, and Embossing. - Looking at Design in Context by learning about designs past, present, and future with an understanding of theory in Graphic Design. Receiving a first on my dissertation on such topics. - Producing a 2:1 at the end of the first and second year. With final results released soon.