I am co-founder and director of Alinea London based at The Royal Exchange, delivering commercial and legal services to the luxury sector and design lead industries; from PR & communications to management consulting and commercial law. I am also an art dealer and gallerist presenting a curated selection of contemporary British artists. We regularly host experiential luxury events and brand presentations on behalf of our clients and members; offering access to legal representation, business networking, cultural events and a showroom space at The Royal Exchange. I have 12 years experience as a creative professional; artist, stylist, creative director and business manager, skilled in pitches and presentations, fine art illustration, copywriting, account management, conceptualisation, budgeting, communicating the vision to clients, the audience and studio team and facilitating all aspects of production within a time frame. I am adaptive, focused and I work quickly, balancing a high level of creativity with administration and excellent business development skills. I am interested in history, culture, semiotics and sustainable development, conveying a cohesive narrative through production design. My strength lies in communications and storytelling, and in bringing the right team together.
- Here's a little insight into what we created at Sketch, opening London Fashion Week 2018 with a serious message about social and environmental responsibility. In association with Label Press at St Andrews University, I curated and exhibited in a sustainable fashion and fine art installation.
- I was asked by Label Press at St Andrews University to create a sustainable fashion collection for their annual catwalk show. I drew upon 10 years experience as a creative director to consider what garments would be functional and stylish in the modern working woman's wardrobe and factored a triple bottom line forecast which placed value on consideration on excellent labour/social conditions, and environment costs alongside profit within the product design. I worked with Kalopsia Collective in
- Label Press and Holly Jade O’Leary present The Fairy Emporium and The Future of Fashion breakfast panel discussion Location: sketch, 9 Conduit Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 2XG Date: 13th September 2018 Time: 9:00am - 11:00am Price: £45.00 London Fashion Week opens with an intimate, exquisite fine art fantasy and fashion event, with a serious message about social and environmental responsibility. The ticket price includes a unique, limited edition fine art work, The Fairy Castle, by Holly Jade
- A play directed by Holly Jade O'Leary which explores the human relationship to animals and the environment, and a journey through myth. Ballet, circus arts, immersive theatre and high fashion couture combine in a creative production commissioned by Viona Art Studio, Schloss Heinrichhorst Castle.
- Holly Jade O'Leary used the laser cutter at Makerversity, Somerset House to repurpose 30 leather bound folders that had been left when an office had moved out. She used CAD to programme the laser cutter to create a series of castles and keys. These were embossed in gold, hand painted, and fixed to cream recycled card, to create a beautiful series of luxury paper couture and invitations.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- This issue pays homage to the female creatives that have commanded the concepts of both escape and retreat particularly over the last year, into artistically driven and highly receptive practices. From walking book clubs to witchcraft, the writers and artists of this issue have striven to spark intrigue and open the door to a world as seen by her. The Bower Monologues is a publication that explores the history and future of arts, culture and literature through the female psyche. It presents con
- As part of my final major project for my fashion journalism degree I produced and edited a print and online publication called The Bower Monologues which is available to purchase. The Bower Monologues is a bi-annual print publication and website exploring arts, culture and literature through the female psyche. Created by and for the modern woman, it provides an alternative to the zine-like feminist publications and online platforms already available. Instead, The Bower Monologues aims to inspi
+ Show more
Creative DirectorHolly Jade O'Leary Ltd
London, United KingdomFreelance
"She makes one dream come true after another" - Der Tagesspiegel 2015 (German broadsheet) I am an international stylist, art director and events producer. I have a background in music journalism and music PR and events management, and 9 years in the styling and creative industries creating presence for major brands and individuals. From 2008 - 2013 I was Manager and Head Stylist at London's cult boutique Prangsta Costumiers, where my past clients include Kate Moss, Pearl Lowe, Richard Branson, Rob da Bank, Anna Friel, Rhys Ifans, Danny Goffey, La Shark, The White Stripes, Florence and the Machine, Charlotte Church, Shakespeare's Globe, White Mischief, Bestival, BBC1 and 2, Monkey Kingdom Productions and more. I am also an artist, a keen socio-cultural researcher, a confident public speaker and radio presenter. I am dedicated and ambitious, I really enjoy developing the vision of a project with a strong team and creating magic. I have strong creative, administrative, sales and negotiation skills. My styling combines classical elements, an indepth knowledge of period and vintage styling with a visionary imagination, and cutting edge contemporary knowledge of trends and brand communication. I sensitively facilitate the wildest dreams of my clients, liasing between the backline production, the audience, and the goal of my patrons to cohesive and dynamic effect. I have managed my own theatre company and entertainment productions between Berlin and London since 2013. I accept bespoke commissions for creative direction, styling, music videos, entertainment services, marketing communications, performance art, conceptualisation and event production.
DirectorThe Jewelled Moon Theatre Company
London, United KingdomFull Time
Event Design Art Director Conception and planning Actress Artist Our ethos highlights issues concerning environmental preservation, animal welfare and wildlife protection to encourage social responsibility.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Visual Arts
- Art Direction
- Music Event
- Event Acting
- Costume Design
- Event Execution
BA (Hons) Music Industry ManagementBuckinghamshire new university
- United Kingdom
Business management Events management Marketing strategy Creative law, music licensing and intellectual property Brand development Music publishing Production technology Economics, Sociology Music history
Best Events ProductionEarl's Court TradeshowAs Manager and Head Stylist of Prangsta Costumiers between 2008 - 2013 I collaborated with Beau Productions in staging a fashion show, and trade stand at Earl's Court Events Tradeshow, and was grateful to receive this award.