- There's a lot of pressure to have a happy holiday when really a lot can, and usually does, go wrong. So in 2017, we wished our customers a decent holiday. When they purchased a gift card we gave them a pair of decent socks, with a decent looking drawing on it. Worked on: concept, story-telling, copy.
- Every year around Christmas time, Ace & Tate creates a gift card campaign. We (in-house creative team) always try to conceive an idea that is different from everything else out there, and keeps with our witty tone of voice. CONCEPT: Christmas is great, but let's be real, it's also a time of extreme anxiety: the queues, the traffic, the absurd money spending, the amount of cinnamon on everything, the meeting the in-laws, the family gatherings. There are a ton of worries. So, how can we help ea
Projects credited in
- Photographer Hayley Louisa Brown is a creative force to watch. As editor-in-chief of BRICK, a biannual hip-hop culture publication launched in 2015 (it sold out, as did the second), she set out to eschew all the usual clichés about the genre, such as the propensity for overtly masculine imagery seen in American titles. Her latest project Children of Graceland, supported by Ace & Tate’s Creative Fund, took her to Elvis Presley’s hometown where she photographed young Elvis fans, as a way of explor
- We think that right now everyone could do with a bit of cheering up. So we’ve decided to celebrate all things to do with optimism. For us, optimism is anyone who's down to switch set backs for another shot. It's for those who are set to make everything a bit better and brighter. In the first few months of 2019, we'll celebrate them. Good things to come. Check out the full A-Z on our Ace & Tate Journal.
- Through the Eyes is a new creative series inviting visual artists to explore Ace & Tate's editorial themes. The idea is pretty simple — we’d like to inspire you to think twice about conventional topics when seeing them through the lens of a photographer or filmmaker we vouch for.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Editing Copy
- Content Curation