Integrated art director with over 20 years experience working in branding, advertising, publishing and in-house marketing. Over the past two years, I have been collaborating with Robert Campbell (RKCR) to develop visual strategies for a number of startups and established brands. I have created brand identities and campaigns across multiple platforms, overseeing them from concept to delivery.Locked Pro Plan feature
Art Director and creative consultant working with Hammer films, CSEU and start-ups Zwoop (shopping app), Raffolux (luxury raffle brand) and Taro Ishida (luxury fashion) to develop and evolve their brand identities.
Designed all consumer-facing communications for Mini Boden children’s clothing brand
Visualised campaign pitch for a Sports and Entertainment client
Visualised campaign pitches for Telecom and Retail clients
• Designed brand identity refresh for Draker lettings, HCA Healthcare and Bridge consulting • Named and developed brand identity, including packaging and advertising conceptsfor start-ups Healthy Protein Company (protein water) and Flyte (private jet airline) • Developed brand guidelines for Vision health technology (a Cedegim company)
Developed brand book for Value Retail
• Developed co-branded identity and guidelines for VisitBritain • Conceptualised and executed campaign ideas for AQA examination board • Designed reports for the British Business Bank, Government Office for Science, Institute of Asset Management and NHS England • Created a multi-channel campaign for Innovate UK, including a report, animation and social content • Designed employee communications for EDF, Glenmorangie, Health Education England and the Home Office
Designed print materials for Prezzo and digital content for Gatwick Airport
Created digital content for Allianz, Avis, Budget, Cathedral City, Clover, Volvo, Wilkinson Sword
• Generated campaign ideas and social content for Premiere Estates Wine • Designed and developed always-on content and PR toolkits for European and global markets for Always, Febreze, Fixodent, Herbal Essences, Oral-B and Vicks • Created event collateral for Mexico Tourism Board’s Year of Mexico in the UK
• Developed brand identity for UK Trade and Investment’s UK Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015 • Designed content website for Crossrail’s internal communications
Designed responsive website designs for financial services client (pitch)
Clients: Coca Cola, Coke Zero, Fanta, Powerade, Nestea and Sprite • Designed and developed social media campaigns for several of the Coca Cola Company‘s brands for northern and southern-central Europe • Created brand strategy and identity for Luxe Life, the UK’s fastest growing online community for the 50+ market, growing from zero to over 10K followers in just over two months • Designed user interface for Likely’s proprietary software which analyses social media’s most engaging content • Developed user experience and wireframes for Likely’s website
Clients: City Jet, English National Opera, Nuffield Health and Royal Mail • Generated campaign ideas for a successful new business pitch for Virgin Games • Collaborated with the art and TV departments to ensure consistency across integrated campaigns • Developed brand look and feel, including website relaunch for High50, a digital lifestyle magazine for the 50+ market
Clients: Adidas, Boots, Christian Dior, COI, Estée Lauder, Ford, GSK, L’Oreal, Nintendo, P&G, Philips, TK Maxx, Unilever and Volkswagen • Winner, Revolution Award 2012, 2011 (shortlist) • Winner, CEO Award 2011, IPC Advertising Awards • Created campaigns from concept through to delivery across all digital advertising for Marie Claire, InStyle, Look, GoodtoKnow and Rugby World • Art directed and managed a team of designers • Managed contributions from partner agencies, developers and copywriters • Lead workshops on mobile advertising and app development, social media’s impact on advertising and the basics of web development
Clients: Icon Films Warner Music Entertainment and Channel 4 • Responsible for all communication materials for the company's relaunch as an integrated agency.
Sole designer for the European headquarters of the world’s largest Gay and Lesbian lifestyle website. Clients: Sony Ericsson, Philips, Estée Lauder, L’Oreal and MSN Messenger • Conceptualised and executed co-branded digital campaigns (banner adverts, bespoke emails and microsites) for a variety of clients • Implemented in-house branding and advertising campaigns for the UK, European and Australian markets
Sole designer for Baruch College, home to one of America's top business schools. • Conceptualised and implemented institutional identity and design for all advertising, signage, and marketing communications including course catalog. • Responsible for all aspects of production including vendor selection, cost estimation and press approvals. • Managed the re-design and maintenance of the university website and electronic correspondence.
Junior designer under the art direction of Paula Scher and Pentagram design for the historic Public Theater, Shakespeare in the Park and Joe's Pub cabaret theatre. • Designed and executed all advertising, posters, and marketing communications. • Responsible for all aspects of the pre-production and press approvals.
• Telling Stories with Data Visualisation • Mastering Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram Ads • Six Stages for an Awesome Digital Marketing Strategy • Design Sketching for Creative Thinking • Creating Great Minimum Viable Products
• Managing Poor Performance • Coaching and Developing Performance • Motivating Teams and Individual Performance
Camberwell College of Arts Master of Arts: Graphic Design Took courses in letterpress and screen printing at London College of Communication while working on my Master's degree at Camberwell
Major: Graphic Communication Management & Technology Specialization in photography Graduated Magna Cum Laude
Ford Fiesta, Love the Summer Vibes Campaign IPC Media (Time Inc)/Mindshare/Ford
Ford Fiesta, Last of the Summer Vibes Campaign IPC Media (Time Inc)/Mindshare/Ford