- MINI - FOR THE FEWAs the history of Mini shows, there were only a few like John Cooper who were crazy enough to believe that a little family car could become a racing legend. Today, we believe that history will repeat itself once more, but it can only be shared with those with the same racing spirit and belief. It’s not something for everybody. MINI JOHN COOPER WORKS GP CONCEPT. FOR THE FEW. After years of debate, we created the global reveal of the new and most aggressive MINI to date.
- adidas Creators ClubFor adidas football we created a day in the life of a football loving 17 year old, from stadium to street - Raheem’s Walk. We used the story of Raheem to exclusively reveal adidas’ new products leading up to the World Cup in 2018, including the World Cup ball & national team kits and the return of the infamous adidas PREDATOR. The piece below by Waltz Binaire is a hint at just one of many elements used to immerse over 1000 global retailers in to the world of a 17 year old creator. At Ligano
- CONVERSE - MADE BY YOU. BERLINThe Chuck Taylor All Star is more than a sneaker. Every pair tell a story. MADE BY YOU. Converse gave us a global campaign. We started the campaign in Germany, making it locally relevant with the help of Matt Lambert, Mago Dovjenko, Stefan Marx, RyX, Black Cracker and Ellen Allien. A new generation of ‘influencers’ for Germany, creating and curating content for a 'campaign before the campaign'. Instagram was our channel of choice, but we earned a lot of attention through content spots featu
- SWISSCOM-S5-PULSE-CHALLENGEAfter the success of The Swisscom 'All eyes on the S4' experience, Heimat were challenged with going one better in 2014. Together with Acne Berlin, we developed 'The S5 Pulse Challenge'. It was NOT for the faint hearted. All you had to do was keep your pulse under 100bpm. Easy right? See how the final experience turned out here c/o Heimat The good folk at Acne created a neat summary of all the tricks that made it a challenging, fun, but also a great way of showcasing Samsung's newest feat
- BMW MOTORBIKE - MAKE LIFE A RIDEBMW Motorrad launched their new brand promise 'MAKE LIFE A RIDE'. Their next challenge was to demonstrate their leadership across the entire category - through innovation, safety and sustainability - for potential as well as existing riders. VCCP developed ‘The Motorriders’ as global content platform for all social channels.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Samsung - Pushing the boundaries with a technology giantTo help the Samsung launch the groundbreaking Galaxy S4 smartphone, we created an innovative, interactive retail experience. Designed to target browsers and ‘opportunist shoppers’, our bespoke touchscreen solution invites customers to play a series of fun, phone-style games showcasing the phone’s brilliant features. As they play, they also explore and experience the benefits first-hand.
- Adidas Virtual Footwear Wall - A multi-channel retail revolutionThe Virtual Footwear Wall is a revolutionary multi-channel retail experience that connects physical and digital, seamlessly. Built on our Connected Retail Platform™, it puts every product in one place, with thousands of super-detailed 3D HD shoes to browse and buy. It also features real-time targeted content, managed from a central command centre. After outperforming launch targets by over 300% it’s rolling out globally: driving sales, lifting conversion rates and encouraging shoppers to trade u1
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Brand Identity
- Creative Direction
- Experience Design