- Liberty Christmas WindowsBased entirely on The Nutcracker, and in conjunction with The Royal Ballet, Liberty’s Christmas Windows 2016 focused on key and memorable scenes. Their infamous prints were utilised across all of the windows, in varying ways – from fans to wallpaper to gift wrapping. The print even provided inspiration for the shape of laser-cut elements like the gate and skirting boards.
- Fifi & FriendsAn all-natural collection of bath and body essentials for babies and toddlers. All the packaging and brand collateral has a bright white base, is unfussy and ultimately clear in order to reflect the brand’s ethos. Supporting accents in the form of gender-neutral pops of colour not only separated out the categories, but it also brought a playfulness that was required for a child-friendly product range. Having launched the brand online, we wanted to create hype via social media channels, reaching
- Oh BostonIn early 2017, Michelle Oh and Rachel Boston – independent jewellery designers in their own right –came together to open their first flagship store in London, Oh Boston. Just off trendy Brick Lane in London's artistic centre, they wanted a brand independent of their own individual brands that was to be used across all collateral throughout the store. They were keen to have something that was bold and modern but that wouldn't date easily. The branding is used on business cards, on the store fron
- Kathryn & KevinThis couple wanted a sophisticated yet fun approach to their birthday party invitations. They liked the idea of something quite solid and colourful so we suggested something with shine but that wasn't glittery. To produce such extra thick invitations, both sides are printed with a solid and a tint on a Peregrina stock. This ensures we still have the vibrant colour but retain the shimmer that is in the stock. Each side is then foiled and finished with a matching edge.
- Rose UniackeFor the launch of their new Simply Chairs range, high-end furniture designer and merchant, Rose Uniacke wanted to create a new layout which they would then use for future projects and printed catalogues. We worked closely with the client to create a modern and simply layout that adhered to their brand ethos, that was within their budget, and that still looked and felt luxury.
- Lesley & GlenA foiled and flat-litho invitation both fit into a laser- and die-cut wallet. The couple wanted a more modern take on a wedding invitation and given the time of year, were quite keen for the use of red. The concept of the solid block running through the centre is an idea that we ran throughout each element for consistency and to create a completely different overall look depending on which invitation is in the sleeve.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Layout Design
- Photographic Direction
- Information Design
- Content Creation
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Packaging Design
- Print Production
- Customer Facing
+ Show more