Projects credited in
- Delivering Digital Assets to Financial InstitutionsI positioned FinTech firm LAB577's newly developed blockchain product DASL - Digital Asset Shared Ledger, with branding, copywriting and account management. I lead the verbal identity of the brand and also went on to develop and produce all written communications, including sales packs, Industry Articles, Factsheets, video and webinar scripts.
- Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays – Women in TechThis event was part of a wider celebration for International Women’s Day 2020. In this special edition of Big Boost Mondays, the first panel discussion in the series, I talked tech career challenges and triumphs with three challengers from innovative firms who champion diversity in the workplace.
- Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays with Michael McCaffrey - the breathing spaceWe kicked off 2020 exploring new tools for the mind, body and soul with breathwork and meditation Coach Michael McCaffrey. We breathe all day without giving it a single thought, but do we understand the real power of mindful respiration? Michael shared his personal journey of wellbeing and how meditative breathing techniques have transformed his life. We explored the science behind the techniques that take breathing to new limits as Michael uncovers the many benefits of heightened blood oxygen1
- Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays with Jo Mangan - pushing the boundaries of art & performanceJo Mangan is not just an art director… she curates emotions and feelings, bringing them together to be experienced through diverse and immersive award winning festivals across Ireland and beyond. Jo has been the Director of the prestigious Carlow Arts Festival for the past three years, with a career spanning three decades, Jo gave us a drive by of her vast inspiration, creative disciplines, ground-breaking festivals, films and performances – a curated evening by Ireland’s best arts curator.1
- Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays - Pushing boundaries of the ArtsCampfire presents Big Boost Monday is a monthly event on the first Monday of every month held at FORA Forum in Clerkenwell, London. The night is a gathering of tech, art and culture where I talk with an inspirational individual to share their insight through an immersive show & tell type set up. In the second instalment of Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays I was joined by ground-breaking Festival Curator and Artistic Director Jo Mangan. Jo shared her vast experience of the industry in an hon
- Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays with Hamish Jenkinson - The Department - evening to go deeperFor our December Campfire presents Big Boost Mondays we were joined by Jonny Grant Chief Experience Officer & Co-Founder of The Department. Jonny is an award-winning director and leader of large-scale events, performances and parties. He is also a frequent visitor of Ethiopia where he collaborates with an education charity. Jonny went deeper into what an immersive experience really means, taking a behind the scenes look at how to make a brand experience spectacular.2
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Screen Print
- Typography Design
- Adobe After Effects