Hi, I'm Jonathan, and I am a graphic designer from London. I tend to focus on brand identity design and producing marketing assets, though I do enjoy learning and creating work that doesn't fall into this category. I seek to produce work that pushes the boundaries whilst remaining succinct and innovative. I take a design thinking led approach when responding to briefs so that the end-user/audience is always in mind throughout the creative process. I have had the opportunity to work with brands such as Nike and Penguin Random House UK and agencies whilst consulting for local home-grown businesses to design their communication plans and touchpoints. I am open to both freelance and permanent roles, so feel free to give me a message!
- Nike: Abstract PostersI produced three abstract posters for three Nike trainers. The task was to bring alive the hidden emotion and meaning that are within the products and communicate that to the target audience. I went for an abstract approach as it allows freedom of expression and interpretation.
- The Raven - Brand IdentityThe Raven is a high-end hospitality company that has a franchise of bar lounges in London that offer quintessential hospitality services. The company specialises in their cocktails, producing a relaxing atmosphere to complement it. The feel has to be of something from a James Bond film. The Brief: To produce a modern logo that encapsulates a classy, sophisticated look that stands out from competitors and be eye-catching to the target audience. Target Audience: 35-65 men and women that enjoy h
- YASUKE II BRAND IDENTITYYasuke is a black-owned clothing brand that was launched in 2021. The brand provides a variety of clothing for men and women, focused on sport and casual wear. Objective: Create a logo that has a samurai as an icon but through the use of minimalism to produce a clean, sharp look to the brand.
- Andrex Mock Print AdWith the outbreak of the corona virus outbreak in full effect, people have been panic buying like crazy and toilet paper was high on the list of house hold essentials. In response to this I produced some print ads for AndrexUK to encourage people to think of others and hopefully put a smile on their face.
Projects credited in
- What do fairytales and London Taxis have in common?I sat down with a friend and we got the same answer. Nothing. I don't remember seeing a black cab in any of the stories but my memory might be off. One thing's for sure - fairytales would be a lot shorter. Then I thought about what I have in common with fairytales. Fairytales end at home. That's where I'd like to be. But sometimes there are problems. At some point, you've been stranded at night, somewhere in London. And you might have checked your phone for how to get home. Did it suggest you
Graphic DesignerPenguin Random House UK
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Creating digital assets (banners, video animations, promotional material) for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook in the appropriate dimensions, for marketing campaigns and for authors • Working with the marketing team to manage workload to ensure projects are completed with in deadlines.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator
- Abode Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Content Marketing
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Graphic Deaign
- Motion Graphics
- Adobe Indesign