Ideation – Creation Direction – Leadership A digital native, I lead multi-channel integrated creative campaigns; social, digital, content, brand concepts, commercials and UX/UI collaboration. I'm a strategic and conceptual thinker who works with world-class brands and talent, with the unique skill to unify skillsets from across creative industries, to create innovative projects. An award-winning Creative Director, passionate about collaborating, I create and drive integrated campaigns for FMCG, fashion, beauty, entertainment, aviation, charity, hospitality, electronics, banking or kids; I'm pitching day-in, day-out to bring fresh ideas into reality. Reach out, connect and check my portfolio at kathryncox.co.uk
- Hawaiian TropicSOCIAL. DIGITAL. GLOBAL. PITCH WIN. “ALOHA. It’s bigger than a greeting. It’s an attitude, a spirit, a way of life.” Hawaiian Tropic wanted to build its beauty brand credentials, with its Hawaiian heritage, botanical skin-loving ingredients and famous scent. Aimed at young women 18-24 years, the social-first campaign of Instagram stories and commercials invites viewers to share their own UGC Hawaii feeling.
- TRESemméDIGITAL. SOCIAL. TV. PITCH WIN. “Sometimes our greatest challenge isn’t our skills or ability, it’s belief in ourselves.” TRESemmé wanted to give their brand a social purpose, uncovering that young professional women in the UK are experiencing self-doubt, with 88% feeling imposter syndrome. Responding to this brief, I created ‘TRESemmé #PowerYouPresence’, a seven-part AFP and commercial campaign. Starring Alesha Dixon, Emma Willis and Christine Lampard, the series encourages young women
- MilkaAR. DIGITAL EXPERIENCE. CONTENT. GAMES. DOWNLOADS. APP. UX/UI COLLABORATION. To celebrate Christmas, Milka launched an AR Advent Calendar across Germany, France and Austria. The AR calendar for kids 8-10 yrs, works with a corresponding Milka app. When pointing a smart device at a window, kids can unlock content to watch, play and share every day up to Christmas.
- MTVTV. DIGITAL. PRINT. In collaboration with Canadian artist Andrew Pommier, the MTV 'Break out the Pack' identity campaign was born. Drawing on Andrew's clean drawing style and unique ‘funny because it is sad’ perspective, I devised the idea of setting his misfit animal costume characters in everyday situations. Where in their own way, they have broken free of the mundanes of life by standing out from the crowd. In essence, this idea aligns with the values of MTV, a brand that likes to 'Break o
- Warner Bros. Studios - The Making of Harry PotterTV. DIGITAL. SOCIAL. PITCH WIN. Dozens of concept artists, illustrators and art directors created every environment, prop and character of the Harry Potter film series. Lead by Production Designer Stuart Craig, the Art Department designed 588 sets across the Harry Potter film series. ‘Warner Bros. Studio Tour London–The Making of Harry Potter’ wanted to inspire families to explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films. My idea was to shine a light on the fabulous and intricat
- RyvitaDIGITAL. SOCIAL. CONTENT. EDITORIAL. “Confidence is an inside job.” Davina McCall Ryvita wanted to expand beyond healthy eating to become as a healthy lifestyle brand. I created with Ryvita’s ‘Get More Good In’ campaign starring Davina McCall, with the team at ITN Productions, in collaboration with Wavemaker and the James Grant Group. The integrated digital, social and editorial campaign encourages women 45 yrs.+ to live healthier lifestyles, with the messaging that eating well and living
+ View all
Creative Director/Head of Creative & Content FreelanceKathryn Cox Creative
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Check out my portfolio at kathryncox.co.uk! A digital native, I ideate and lead multi-channel integrated campaigns; social, digital, content, brand concepts, commercials and UX/UI collaboration. Clients include Wonderbly: I headed up the creative marketing team to conceptualise and generate an international digital first campaign, working across copy, design, CRM, product, e-com and social.
Head of Creative AdvertisingITN
- London, United KingdomFull Time
As Head of Creative, I lead all facets of creative of our 10+ strong team, including securing seven-figures of new business via creative pitches in the last 3 years. I’m behind pioneering integrated creative campaigns for the likes of: Unilever, Tesco, Hawaiian Tropic, Ryvita, M&S Food, TSB, New Look, Merchant Navy, Premier League, Marie Claire, Butlins, Warner Bros. Studios, British Council, Matalan, Butterkist, eBay, Nerf, ITV and Simply Be. A digital native and content specialist, I’m hands on from strategy, concept and discovery, through to team formation, development, storytelling and delivery; including all sales pursuits, pitches and proposals. I work extensively with multiple senior level stakeholders, clients, media and creative agencies.
+ Show more
- Creative Leadership
- Creative Pitches
- Project Management
- Client Engagement
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Art Direction
- Digital Advertising