Hello! If you’re looking for a strategic branding designer, who’s also friendly and fun with great ideas to have in your team, I’m your lady! I like to get stuck into any challenge, getting under the bonnet of a brand, to really understand them, their customers and crack the perfect identity. I’m a big-picture thinker and love working with small collaborative teams, on all areas of branding design, whether it’s strategy, copy-writing crafting a logo or owning a whole project.
- The Bottle factoryFabrix needed an identity for a new building they were renovating. Breathing new life into an old bottle factory, providing space for both artisan makers and more traditional workspaces. We created an identity that allowed both of these to sit side by side. Referencing old bottle labels to create a logo that reflected this combination. This was also carried through into the typography, with copy-writing playing a big part in bringing to life the idea of duality and mixing. The colour palette r
- BrewdogBrewdog wanted a brand book, that brought their story to life, with tonnes of personality and was distinctly them. Working with the Studio of Art & Commerce, we did just that. Referencing zines and hand-made processes, we created an expressive feel with a mix of print making marks, bitmapped photos, graffiti illustration and hand written text to craft an engaging read.
- CYOBoots Walgreen Alliance had a concept for a new beauty brand, seeking to connect with young people across the US and UK with its fresh ‘mix, layer, hack’ philosophy. Working with the Studio of Art & Commerce, we created an identity that expressed freedom and vibrancy. Mixing and combining of elements with a bright gradient brush stroke and colour palette. We used a grid system, that we break through and played with as a metaphor for breaking the rules and having fun with make-up.
- TeoraTe Ora came to us with an idea for a range of vitality bars using functional food. Where the combination of ingredients would effect your mood and do more than just give people energy. Bringing together recipes sourced from ancient cultures, for their healing qualities, that were now able to be underpinned by science. We reflected this in the branding using a modern take on ancient symbols, along with combining a confident san serif and an expressive, energetic handwritten font. We added a nod
- LobsterGibtelecom spotted that there were nearly a million British expats living in Spain, that were being under served. They came to us to create a brand, that would provide them with the best of British service. We created the whole shebang, from the name to the marketing assets. We tapped into Britishisms and quirks of British culture, to show that we really understood our audience and spoke their language. We striped everything back using a black and white palette with just a pop of Lobster pink t
- ClementineClementine are a start-up with an ambitious plan — to reduce the stress and build the confidence for millions of women using hypnotherapy. Not only did they need a rebrand but so did hypnotherapy. To help give it a facelift and improve the understanding of what it really is, dispelling some of the myths. We created a feminine (but not too girly), approachable and confident brand that reflected their no nonsense take on wellness. A strong, ballsy tone of voice, that got a bit sweary at times, pl
Freelance Senior DesignerFreelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
I’m a big-picture thinker and love working with small collaborative teams, on all areas of branding design, whether it’s strategy, copy-writing crafting a logo or owning a whole project.
Brand and marketing leadClementine
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Led the marketing and brand strategy, building up to rebranding the new version of the app - Creative direction for the app design - Rolled out identity across all marketing assets including website design - Creative direction for hypnotherapy scripts - Collaborated with PR and digital marketing - Copywriting for app and marketing materials
+ Show more
- Editorial Design
- Branding Identity Design
- Packaging Branding Experience
- Project Management
- Brand Strategy
Branding, Editorial, Packaging, Advertising, Event & Digital Design
Metalwork Jewellery Design