- Newspaper design for Black TomatoWhilst working for luxury travel group Black Tomato I created some bespoke, inspirational printed mailers to send out to prospective clients, including this large format newspaper. The concept was to showcase Aspen as a summer and winter destination, and as such I created a newspaper that you could read about all the summer activities to the middle, flip over and read about winter to the middle again. All imagery was captured by their freelance photographer, the copy was written by an in-house
- Mini Boden weather forecastThe marketing strategy behind this set of emails was to use customer personalisation to tap into customer’s local weather forecasts, and serve them different clothing options based on the weather they were experiencing. Options such as ‘It’s raining cats and dogs’ and “Clear with rainbowy spells’ were used to create cut-through and add to the surprise and delight element of the emails. I worked with the art director to create these shoots, and added the graphics after in a simple gif format.
- Mini Boden x RNLIFor the spring 2017 range, Mini Boden partnered with the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI). I was lead designer for the duration of the partnership, creating the following: - An A1 fold-out map and activity sheet aimed at inspiring mini explorers, creating awareness of the RNLI’s locations around the British coastline and promoting the latest RNLI-inspired Mini Boden range - Marketing emails for the campaign - A website feature highlighting the partnership - Graphics for a film promoti
- Mini Boden catalogue redesignThe creative team was tasked with redesigning the Mini Boden catalogue to keep up with the way our customers shop, and breathe some new life into the brand. Working collaboratively with the senior copywriter, art directors and creative director, we addressed the following: - The look and feel of the art direction - The tone of voice for Mini Boden - The brand fonts used - Layout design - Iconography This is a selection of spreads from the July 2019 catalogue
- Mini Boden inspired by The Wind in the WillowsFor autumn 2017, Mini Boden partnered with the E. H. Shepard estate to create a bespoke collection of The Wind in the Willows-inspired clothes. I was the lead designer for all marketing material relating to this, and signed off all creative for the duration of the campaign. The campaign was shown across all channels, and as such I designed the following: - The logo lock up for the partnership - Two animated, parallax website landing pages, one for each month of the drop - Marketing emails - Two
+ View all