I am a Paris-born, London-based creative with a wide-ranging experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns for record labels, artists and brands. My digital proficiency has lead me to give lectures on the subject at leading higher education institutions across the UK. My strengths include a creative approach to campaign strategy, an insatiable curiosity of digital news and trends, and an intimate understanding of the music industry, which I have also navigated as an artist manager, journalist and DJ.
- DJI DJ at bars, restaurants, club nights, openings and other events in the UK and around the world. My style is eclectic and I like to bring together music past and present, familiar and foreign, from Nigerian boogie to UK garage, old-school hip-hop to nu-disco. I have a monthly residency at Mayfair institution Sketch and have previously DJed for Paris Fashion Week, Field Day Festival, Independent Label Market, Asos, Le Mellotron, Ace Hotel, Benefit Cosmetics and The Hoxton Paris among others.
- Reality, fiction and autobiography in the work of Sophie CalleThis essay focuses on the strategies French artist Sophie Calle employs to blur the boundaries between her artistic practice and her personal life. Subverting concepts of reality, fiction and autobiography, Calle’s practice consciously blurs the distinction between text and paratext, expanding the notion of what might constitute an artwork. This study argues that the entirety of the artist’s interaction with the public sphere contributes to the construction of a near-mythological figure of the artist “Sophie Calle”.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Applications closed - Content, Copywriting & Social Media Freelancer Speed Pitching event at Ace Hotel.Applications for this event have closed. Find more events here. Are you a freelancer and in the world of content, copywriting or social media? We're looking for 25 passionate, diverse and talented folk to join our Freelancer Speed Pitching event at Ace Hotel, London! During the event, you'll pitch yourself and show your portfolio to approx 12 reps from an array of brands. You'll have eight minutes with each rep in a speed-dating style setup. Expect to pitch to reps from the likes of Nike, Daze29
- Kollektiv Interview PublishingWebsite Founder and Administrator, Artist Liaison, Artist Journalist Since 2014 I have published over 197 picture interviews on Kollekitv Gallery. I ask 10 questions and artists respond visually. This method of networking and publicity compliments my curatorial relationship with artists, a way for artists to develop their visual practice as well as have an online item to share on their website.
Social Media Coordinator
-Developing and delivering social campaigns for Kartel Music Group's own brand as well as record labels and artists such as Soundway Records and British Sea Power.
- Conducting interviews, writing and commissioning features for Polyester's print and online editions.
+ Show more
- Final Cut Pro
- Social Media
- Editing Proofreading
- Organisation and Coordination Skills
- Admin Skills
- Journalism Copywriting Skills
- Playlist Designing
- Digital Strategy
- Pubic Speaking
Music And Visual Art
+ Show more