Do you really want to delete project Girls To The Front Mix?
Do you really want to delete project Avenir x East End Film Festival Mixtape?
Do you really want to delete project Reality, fiction and autobiography in the work of Sophie Calle?
-Developing and delivering social campaigns for Kartel Music Group's own brand as well as record labels and artists such as Soundway Records and British Sea Power.
- Conducting interviews, writing and commissioning features for Polyester's print and online editions.
- Developing successful social media campaigns adapted to each client and generating exciting, on-brand content within calendars and newsletters, using tools such as scheduling, hashtagging and geo-targeting. - Growing healthy client relations with brands such as My Hotels and More London through conference calls, meetings or reporting.
- Assisting the Exhibitions team on tasks such as drafting Government Insurance Scheme applications and loan agreements, stocktaking objects and filing reports for several exhibitions (Alexander McQueen, What Is Luxury?, Shoes: Pain and Pleasure…)
- Writing music, culture and news stories for i-D’s online platform and contributing ideas to editorial meetings. - Assisting the Office Manager with day-to-day tasks such as taking care of the post, sending out issues to contributors, taking minutes and compiling a weekly events diary. - Assisting the editorial and advertising teams with transcribing interviews, translating from French to English and carrying out competitor analysis reports. - Coordinating the i-D Magazine Archive consisting of 35 years’ worth of issues: rearranging copies, updating the database, setting up a new online shop and handling back issues orders.
- Conducting interviews, writing and commissioning features, directing photoshoots. - Working in close relationship with PR companies, artist managers, music labels and festivals to organise interviews, photoshoots and media partnerships. - Photographing concerts and directing short promotional videos. -Developing Avenir Magazine’s online content and social media activity (boosted Facebook following by 150% within a few months of starting).
Awarded by Nagoya University of Arts on 7 June 2014 http://cargocollective.com/lunacohensolal/Art/YOU-CAN-DO-IT
Awarded by the University of Brighton on 7 September 2012