I am a Paris-born, London-based creative with a wide-ranging experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns for record labels, artists and brands. My digital proficiency has lead me to give lectures on the subject at leading higher education institutions across the UK. My strengths include a creative approach to campaign strategy, an insatiable curiosity of digital news and trends, and an intimate understanding of the music industry, which I have also navigated as an artist manager, journalist and DJ.
-Developing and delivering social campaigns for Kartel Music Group's own brand as well as record labels and artists such as Soundway Records and British Sea Power.
- Conducting interviews, writing and commissioning features for Polyester's print and online editions.
- Developing successful social media campaigns adapted to each client and generating exciting, on-brand content within calendars and newsletters, using tools such as scheduling, hashtagging and geo-targeting. - Growing healthy client relations with brands such as My Hotels and More London through conference calls, meetings or reporting.
- Assisting the Exhibitions team on tasks such as drafting Government Insurance Scheme applications and loan agreements, stocktaking objects and filing reports for several exhibitions (Alexander McQueen, What Is Luxury?, Shoes: Pain and Pleasure…)
- Writing music, culture and news stories for i-D’s online platform and contributing ideas to editorial meetings. - Assisting the Office Manager with day-to-day tasks such as taking care of the post, sending out issues to contributors, taking minutes and compiling a weekly events diary. - Assisting the editorial and advertising teams with transcribing interviews, translating from French to English and carrying out competitor analysis reports. - Coordinating the i-D Magazine Archive consisting of 35 years’ worth of issues: rearranging copies, updating the database, setting up a new online shop and handling back issues orders.
- Conducting interviews, writing and commissioning features, directing photoshoots. - Working in close relationship with PR companies, artist managers, music labels and festivals to organise interviews, photoshoots and media partnerships. - Photographing concerts and directing short promotional videos. -Developing Avenir Magazine’s online content and social media activity (boosted Facebook following by 150% within a few months of starting).