I AM A FREELANCE INTEGRATED ART DIRECTOR AND DESIGNER AND I LOVE CONNECTING BRANDS WITH PEOPLE. I DO THIS BY CONCEPTUALISING AND CRAFTING UNIQUE BRAND CAMPAIGN CREATIVE ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS. Born in Russia, raised in Germany and now Londoner by choice, I initially came to London to study a Masters Degree at the London College of Communication and quickly got sucked into London's vibrant advertising industry. For the past decade I have cooperated with various creative agencies, production houses and clients and have successfully led teams on large scale projects from idea inception to art direction on set, right through to final campaign asset design and delivery. My biggest skill is to be able to develop a creative campaign across many different media channels whilst working with various creative talent in crafting high end campaign content. I love the craft and I pride myself in remaining very hands all the way through the creative process.
- Fais BotanicalsI love great skincare. And I care about sustainability. That's why I've launched an all-natural skincare brand called Fais Botanicals. My experience working in a high-pressure job with no time to spare made me realise how hard it can be to find the time to take care of myself and to reinvigorate within a busy city life scenario. Working with many makeup stylists on beauty and fashion shoots as part of my day job, I started to realise that an all-natural approach to skincare is also lacking in th
- Sally Hansen 'Holiday'In time for the festive season, I was briefed to art direct this fun fuelled Christmas campaign in order to promote the Holiday nail varnish range by Sally Hansen. Set in a beautiful location house in front of a stylish fireplace, the campaign features an untraditional, candy coloured look and feel with simple Scandinavian style deco. The emphasis is on the fabulous nail varnish gift sets and a spoilt girl having fun unwrapping them impatiently.
- Curry's 'Masterclasses'To promote a high end range of kitchen appliances available at Curry's, an influencer led social campaign was created, showing just how easy it is to save time in the kitchen on a day-to-day basis with the help of the right appliances. The series of master class videos features Madeleine Shaw, food writer, nutritionist, mum and blogger and the TV cook Gizzi Erskine. Using the right appliance for each occasion, each influencer shows a Curry's employee, a so-called 'colleague' how to cook their fa
- Wella Professionals 'Passionistas'The so-called Wella Passionistas are lead stylists who nurture the strongest talent in the industry. In order to make educational content fun and relevant, we created a series of how to's for social including long form video for YouTube and short form video for Instagram and other social channels. The how to videos succeed in staying educationally relevant for hairdressers and fans alike whilst injecting some fun by playing on the hair dressers and models' interaction. Additionally, a social ca
- Sally Hansen 'Chrome'To promote the Sally Hansen Chrome effect range, a high shine varnish effect, a range of shots and animated GIFs were created using chrome effect outfits and accessories as well as a studio set covered with special diachroic foil. The campaign is built around the idea that our girl can 'switch on the chrome' and make everything she touches more exciting and colourful. Art Direction / Design Photography: David Newby | Styling: Rachel Thomas Davies | Hair & Makeup: Annelie Bystrom-Turner | Mani
- Estée Lauder 'Double Wear'For the launch of the #ConfidenceUncovered online film campaign by Estée Lauder, I have art directed all digital assets including stills, campaign microsite, social assets and digital advertising. The three talent-led, documentary films feature three female influencers including journalist Pandora Sykes, musician Izzy Bizu and adventure blogger Sophie Radcliffe, following them in their day-to-day activities. Working in a team with a film creative from initial pitch phase, I have created a look
+ View all
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Digital/ Print